midnight snack

whitepower

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that, if you're not fat don't worry about it.

Back in the day when I had some money saved up and I wasn't working. I would wake up at 3pm. Hang out for a bit, take a shower, maybe go hit a day spot before the sun went down. Grab some breakfast at about 5. Then I'd come home, drink some beers, go paint, grab dinner about 3 or 4 AM.

Then I'd come home, eat, go on 12oz, maybe hit up Craigslist... Pass out.

I'm still in great shape.

i'm eating honey graham crackers, a klondike bar, sour cream & onion pringles, & chocolate chip cookies right now. forget about being fat, these have been my eating habits my whole life and i still only weigh 145 pounds.

my only concern is the way this turd is going to come out of my destroyed anus..

I think it wasn't that exact one, going back 15-20 years after a few drinks isn't that easy.

But it looked like that, that is for sure. If there was a cheaper one, then he might still have it.

I am pretty sure my best mate would have one, as he has practically every toy imaginable from back in the day.

"They" actually just put out study results that say when it comes to weight gain you can eat whatever whenever....as long as you watch your calories.

All diets/eating habits should come down to 1 thing: Do you work off more than you consume?

If you don't eat all day and then you eat a snacky before you go to bed, you should be fine. Unless you're like 60.

Now as far and what it may do to your brain and such, I don't know.

im 22 and ive only had a job once for a couple of months. i can say im pretty lazy, but im not fat just getting a gut. you know?

the reason i made this thread was coz the other day i had a late night snack and went to bed, 3hrs later my stomach was hurting like a bitch.