unidentified bubbles coming out of the river

eatyourpaint

ok. this is weird shit. im no geologist but my buddy is fascinated with the shit. so tonight we were chillin along the housatonic river in connecticut (like 8 miles from bridgeport by water) now this guy has lived on the river all his life and NEVER EVER seen this.---so im throwin wood on the fire drinkin beer and dude tells me to come here, so i go check it out, the tide is coming in cause the river is connected to long island sound..so i make my way over..theres these fuckin bubbles coming out a at good rate (contain air beacause they are bubbling up outta the river floor) ---deepest @ 1 1/2 feet of water run along atleast 40 feet of the shore and nowhere else. now scientist say there is a river--underneath the housatonic(sounds weird)--maybe 75-100 ft below, but why would it be pushing up air(i.e. the bubbles) thought of a fault-line scenario but sulfur (right?) would be pushed up resulting in dead fish. maybe a old shipwreck?...give me the dang loot captain kidd....i dunno weird shit though. maybe id be better asking and not acting a scientist r sum shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
In Africa there was a lake where massive amounts of Carbon Dioxide had built up underneath it and it all came out one night and killed an entire village and any surrounding wildlife.

With machetes.

2513577-sm.jpg

Most likely methane or some other gas coming up from the bottom. There was probally a fish at the bottom of water(maybe a catfish,they hug the bottom like that) and digging through the bottom for food (thats how they get it), cuasing the gases in the floor and mud to be released.