The best collection ever.

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you hadn't made this thread I seriously was going to!!

Commando is the greatest movie ever made, the only movie on par with it is Bloodsport!!!

Like I had to use the line when speaking to my neighbour John who is working in the mines on the phone organising a drinking session for when he gets back "John. I'll be ready John!"

And you know when I see him when he gets back I'll have to say "Welcome back John. So glaaad you could make it!!"

wait manute bol = yourpusher?

anyway the only action movies that really deserve laughing at are chuck norris flicks. closely followed by steven seagal. steven seagal always tries to chink up his eyes to look asian, and then he'll talk to someone with a soft quiet voice and then out of the blue just break his neck. he's like the only white guy that i thought was either asian or native american (when he wore the tan buckskin jackets and had the long hair).

I know who Ja-rule is, but no idea who the hell kurupt is. Was he even mentioned in the credits?

I remember the shooting part where they are in the plane or whatever hanging from the ceiling and noone manages to hit them.

Steven Seagal is too fat these days and should just stick to music.

I watched some doco on his life and apparently he used to be a badass when he was young in Japan. His music seemed pretty good, considering it is Seagal. He plays Bluesy music, so you will probably either like it or hate it.

steven_seagal_lighting_bolt_02_cd.jpg

steven_seagal_lighting_bolt_02_cd.jpg

And don't forget his energy drink which is meant to be disgusting from reports I have read.

steven_seagal_lighting_bolt_12_cherry.jpg

Have to agree, but in those movie packs you rarely get 100% quality.

And here is a review on Seagal's energy drinks:

My first sip confirmed that yes, this was indeed the liquefied equivalent of a cherry flavored ashtray. However, I was able to see the positives in this. I mean, the flavor still made me feel like I was being hit by a tazer, but the cherry did cover up some of the nicotine aftertaste, making it marginally more tolerable.

After my third sip, I had endured over twenty combined chugs of this poison. I began to believe that if there is a Hell, there must be an open bar there, and this is the only drink they serve. In fact, there may be nothing else there: No flames, no whips, no tortured souls howling. Just Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt, Cherry Charge flavor. The rest of Hell probably looks like Pittsburgh.

I tried to make the next few sips bigger, again under the misguided impression that I could finish the whole can before dying. Believe me, my stomach was not at all happy during this phase of the struggle. Note to self: Do not wash down an In-N-Out burger with a beverage bearing the name of an overweight martial arts action star. In fact, Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt may only be suitable as a chaser to Clorox, in case you don't have any ipecac handy.

Around the seventh sip, I nearly admitted defeat. I was honestly considering pouring the rest of this poison down the drain, but then I stopped myself, reasoning that it could do some truly evil things to the plumbing in my building, or to the city's sewage system as a whole. Not willing to take that risk, I soldiered on.

It's like that guitar is a rack of baby back ribs.

By around the ninth sip, I don't know if it was just me losing my mind or what, but I began to detect faint traces of gasoline. I was feeling ill by this point, no joke at all.

On the next sip, I pulled it together. I realized that if I focused on the cherry flavor only, there was a good chance I would survive this, with my dinner still in my stomach. As horrible as this stuff was, I knew it couldn't compare to a Double-Double with onions coming back up.

Sip #13 brought what most alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity: I was finally able to say exactly what Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt, Cherry Charge flavor is, essentially.

Ready?

It's a cherry Tootsie Roll pop, that has been liquefied, carbonated, and poured into a can. Except, the Tootsie Roll center has been replaced with a big hunk of unprocessed tobacco leaves. Sort of like that "tomacco" plant from The Simpsons.

no running man and no recall=not the best collection ever.

True Lies? The should have made that a Terminator movie or Total Recall.

WRONG and WRONG!

Just because Commando is in the collection, it is the best collection you can buy ever. They wont have a terminator collection out until the next movie is made.

Bloodsport has just as many good lines as Commando.

And just as many gay characters, like Mr Lynn for one, hahaha!

And how could Bloodsport be discussed without a mention of Jackson??

"Hey babe, you ever been with a real big man?"

*gets ignored*

"Guess not. Too handsome for ya, huh honey?"

Classic!!