best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im flossin and tossin from seattle and boston.

seattle due to the sheer volume of writers in this city. some are gods, some are toys. whatever. the buff is intense downtown but not in sodo and well, you gotta get over here to know where its at. puzl, DVS crew, PIrats, and UPS all have heads in seattle.

from what i personally saw any city in japan is ideal for a writer. the seen is still in its infancy, the police dont really care much about it and there aren't any heros who will try to stop you on the street. theres TONS smooth surfaces for markers and what nots. spots to paint are endless. the only thing you can't really hit are trains (theres not enough room to even catch a tag on the inside at times, cause everyone is packed in.) you could hit the outsides cause the yards looked pretty lax, but they wont let it run. getting supplys there isnt a hardship either cause five finger discount oppotunities are endless. wish i could go back.

• 2 weeks later...

seattle due to the sheer volume of writers in this city. some are gods, some are toys. whatever. the buff is intense downtown but not in sodo and well, you gotta get over here to know where its at. puzl, DVS crew, PIrats, and UPS all have heads in seattle.

Seattle has alot of good writers here AERUBS etc... but the buff here is ridiculous:lol:

it's like the scene here is slowly dying sumtimes...

word up to boston

the cops are usually too busy taking down light brights nd shit.

• 2 months later...
if you're white, dick slap yourself. my black friends don't say the n word that much.

and san francisco is known as a FAG city, not a GRAFF city, do your homework. i spent mad time in SF and didn't see any "raw mother fuckers".

come to houston with that bad ass attitude, bro, you'll fit right in.

Folks who think of San Francisco as a "FAG city" are idiots.

I'm not calling you an idiot, but seriously dude?

One of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the world; birthplace and catalyst to the majority of important counter-culture movements in American history; A rich tradition of art, music, and literature; The heart of progressive thought in this country for the last 50 years; The wharfs; The Bridge; The Mission; The Fillmore; Real chinese food in Chinatown, real italian food and real pubs in North Beach, The buds, Going dummy, knocks and trannys in the TL, Fly hipster honeys, fly filipina honeys, Puertoargentolumbian honeys, shit.

And all you could think was. "FAG city"

As for "raw mother fuckers", I've run into plenty. Places like The Mission, Fillmore projects, Bayview, Hunters Point, Visitacion Valley. Maybe we have different standards on "raw mother fuckers".

No beef, I just think calling SF a "FAG city" is something your racist uncle would say. It's just dumb.

One of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the world; birthplace and catalyst to the majority of important counter-culture movements in American history; A rich tradition of art, music, and literature; The heart of progressive thought in this country for the last 50 years; The wharfs; The Bridge; The Mission; The Fillmore; Real chinese food in Chinatown, real italian food and real pubs in North Beach, The buds, Going dummy, knocks and trannys in the TL, Fly hipster honeys, fly filipina honeys, Puertoargentolumbian honeys, shit.

WATCH THIS

word up to boston

the cops are usually too busy taking down light brights nd shit.

yeah, you know the time. psh.

boston is fine to roll through if you're not going to be staying for the long term. anyone rooted here knows how it really operates.

the thing is, though, boston has the style. anyone who comes through, leaves a lot better than when they came.

believe it.

Archived