Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WEb=ijP

best city to write in

Melbourne, Australia. it was voted the worlds most livable city and there is lots of pretty writing on the walls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2)mobile alabama. no other writers and a hugeass fr8 yards.(it's a shipping port). sides, ppl there r pretty chill.

mob-town has some writers, they just hide. it is definitely chill there...you're right about that yard...

props to my kansas city brothers. everyone should come out here...theyd be in heaven.

please dont go to KC to paint. it's hell and in the middle of nowhere and the rednecks will beat your ass!

good post... fuck vancouver. it rains too much... lotsa good talent, but lotsa toys too. i gotta paint more..

i donno im confused i just moved to La, but its just way spread out here, and it sucks not having a car..cant exactly pull off sleeping downtown la with out getting fucked with

Originally posted by EL MASKO

Knee slappin, spoon tappin, sister grabbin good time.

:lol:

I dont know if anyone has even really heard about the seen here in bloomington but shit hardley gets the buff. There is the biggest safe as hell train yard i've ever seen and there are tons of spots were people have hit since 96' and the buff just never came.

im suprised nobody has said detroit.pretty fucking wonderful city.aside from running into gang squad.these guys are cruel:beat2: .but still pretty fucking great city. not too many people wandering around.not many writers. shit is raw. :burned:

Guest imported_b0b

You need to think of foreign shores for the best cities to write in; I can narrow it down to 3.

Barcelona

Amsterdam

Copenhagen

Barcelona is a cool place. It has a metro and a commuter train system to rock too. It has literally graffiti everywhere and all sorts of street art and hippy stuff. It has a beach, great nightlife, lots of alleyways and side roads to paint and a real creative atmosphere to the place. Everyone should go there and paint. When I wass on my way to the airport to go home, I saw someone bombing the emtro station during morning rush hour, no-one said a word to him. Then he got on the train and got insides too. Again no one even batted an eyelid.

Amsterdam is a mental place and creative place too . Ride around on the metro or commuter trains and you see non-stop colour pieces for miles and the centre has loads of street bombing. Also weed is legal and in the red light district the girls are in the windows showing their wares. Heaven!

Copenhagen I have only visited once, but seemed like a cool place. Beautiful blondes riding bikes over cobblestoned streets sticks in my head most, but I have vague memories of there being lots of style there and a lots ot action too. Transit was rocked and styles along all the tracks. Oh and don't forget Cristiana for your weed either.

i second crazeeb

barcelona would be the best in my eyes for graffiti.

the best creative and innovative city that i ever been in.

its one of the high lights for a graffiti tour in europe

LA MANO FOR PRESIDENT

the best city to paint in is anchorage alaska in the middle of a fuckin blizzard, cuz if you're out there paintin in that, you're more hard core than i ever will be

tijuana, mexico. if you got balls, youll bomb here. whores, drugs, liquor, donkey shows, tha werx.

tijuana sucks. hella heads go down there to paint. it's legal as long as you have some cash on you to bribe the fucker cops. although...if you go to tijuana and bomb the fuckin DONKEY...hmmm....awesome!

i would say amsterdam and mexico city. it would be sooo easy to go buck wild in mexico city- i dont think anyone there has ever considered buffing graffiti.

the yards off the train lines in amsterdam had the best quality stuff i have ever seen, FOR MILES. ridiculous

next stop for me is barcelona:cool:

AS FAR AS THE UNITED STATES OF FASCISM I CONCERED(SOMEONE ACTUALY LISTED PHILLY AS A BEST CITY!?!) NEW YORK TAKES IT. I LIVE IN PHILLY. ITS THE WORST FUCKING BUFF. ANTI GRAFFITI NETWORK IS OUT THERE EVERY DAY AND NOTHING LASTS.

BUT I FUCKIN LOVE NEW YORK!!! I TAKE THE BUSS THERE AND GET THERE MID AFTERNOON AND IMEDIATELY START BOMBIN(IN BROUD DAYLIGHTMIND YOU) AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. THE ONLY TIME I EVER BEEN SPOTTED BY THE COPS, THES FLASHED THEY SIREN, I TOOK OFF RUNIN, AND THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER CHASIN ME! OF COURSE YOU GOTS TA BE WAREY OF VANDAL SQUAD, BUT THATS IT. IN PHILLY I BEEN CHASED,ATTACKED, HAD GUNS PULLED ON ME(BY RANDOM PEOPLE, NOT EVEN COPS) AND THE COPS CALLED ON ME JUST FOR CATCHIN TAGS! NEW YORK, NOBODY REALY CARES.

ALSO ID LIKE TO STATE THAT LEGAL WALLS(NO MATTER HOW DOPE, ARE NOT GRAFFITI AND DO NOT COMMAND ANY REAL RESPECT FROM THE GRAFFITY COMMUNITY. AND FREIGHTS ARE ONLY A SMALL ASPECT AS FAR AS PEOPLE ON YOUR STREETS ARE NOT EVER GONNA SEE IT, BUT I GUES IF YOU LIVE IN THE STICKS THATS PROBABLY ALL YOU GOT TO WRITE ON, SHIT I LIVE IN A CITY AND I STILL HAVE FUN WITH THE FREIGHTS WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. THATS ALL FOR MY DRUNKEN BABLE TONIGHT.

chicago no doubt.since theres not much graff due to the buff,if you rock some shit,youll get noticed very easily so its easy to get fame.

Originally posted by patatasbrava

my city would only need to fill 3 criteria:

1. Freights

2. Freights

3. Freights

oh and more freights.

try some thing new you might enjoy it..