best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Sayre PA,

Dude, holy shit. live in Sayre, never thought i'd see someone on here. You wouldnt happen to be the one who did that piece on the bridge that goes over the tracks by the dollar store, would you?

haha... what do u want to do? suck his dick or lock him up?

FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS. ALL YOU NIGGAS JUST PROPIN YOUR OWN SHIT HICKSVILLE WITH A SHIT SCENE. FUCK YOU BITCHES.

Theres only TWO cities in the US (and fuck any of that euro, canadian bullshit) that can be classified as graff mecca's. And dont bullshit me, cuz its fuckin tru.

NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO

yall niggas talkin all big like blah blah blah chicago this, montreal that. When you see a fuckin graff mag, a video... where does all the shit come from??? SAN FRACISCO & NEW YORK CITY

HANDS DOWN

all you emo art fag bitches, skimpy ass white boys, art shcool sukkas, lo-fi graff promoting bullshit, you come to SF, Oakland, NYC ya get clocked in the face :D

So stop bullshittin us with this self-promoting, shitty smallvilles, and some midwest Kansas Iowa bullshit. Cuz the real graff is at SF AND NYC

mhm.....come to montreal and say that. and you will get fucked up. im just saying

whats vancouver like?

a pretty ass city where it rains all the time, just like the rest of the northwest coast, i know a few people from there and supposedly the buff is very selective. if ur down to get down in the gully ass allies full of baseheads in the grimier parts of the city ur shit will run tho, jsut like most cities.

i saw someone mention halifax as well lollll.. and being from there i can say the scene is the shits, years ago it was amazing though. people like slug, deza, uber, fatso n sectr always bombing hard n doin beyond their time shit on the legals. but now all the legals are bein torn down or already have been, the scene is now full of a bunch of toy fags who only paint there hurt ass shit at the tracks. if ur down to go to spryfield, the north end, or in the harder parts of darkside shit runs forever, like any place tho the buff doesnt really run where there arent a bunch of middle class taxpayers claimin graffiti is gang related to the cops.

cananda is the exact same as the us when it comes to bein hard on graffiti, with the exception of montreal where shit stays bein crushed, it is deff one of the best cities in north america to write in, theres much bigger worries for 5-0 than graffiti and bigger budget issues than runnin a buff. so montreal is deffinitly on the road trip list this summer

someday i will go to south america n europe and tour them paintin everywhere.

the key for a good city to paint in is lots of people who dont all speak the same language, problems with gangs, drugs or something else to keep pigs busy and a broke ass taxbase so theres no thought of droppin mills to put that ugly gray shit over everything

• 1 month later...

I never been to San Francisco but I'd say in the U.S., NYC has to be. It doesn't matter if there aint trains to paint anymore, that's why there's trucks. Every truck I've seen in NYC is bombed. Also NYC has the best rooftops to paint. And there's the subway tunnels. But the bad thing about NYC is the cops. There's too many.

Chicago the hardest to write in but its the best cuz its like a fucking mission just to get away with it

lmfao thiss nigga hasnt painted outside of it so the fuck wuld he kno!!! lol likes a mission!!!

nigga doesnt kno what one is yet

hahahah most of you dont kno because you never been out of your own spot

and no matter where that is you gonna rep it to the fullest because thats the

name of the game...

I only kno what i kno and thats virtually non existant

buff, 143 square miles of abandoned shit, police mostly too busy with real

crime to bother, courts that are so slammed and disorganized that even if you

get got chances are still on your side, 3/4 of the main roads are are 75% boarded

up and burnt out.

If i had to guess Cleveland would be a straight place too. Perhaps Gary

Maybe Flint... Camden NJ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived