best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Louiseville, Milwaulkee, which was dope, Chicago, Montreal, and I live in Detroit. I gotta be biased, if you aint been here, you're missing the fuck out. Hands down in america anyway, it's like the wild wild fucking west here. You think in a city with only 850,000 or so people, over 400 murders a year, and corrupt ass politics, they care about graf? and no funds to stop it. detroit, the murder fucking capitol, hands down!

• 4 weeks later...

berlin would be a must seeing as half the security are to scared to stop you because half of the writers out there take them hostage if they try to stop them, if you think am joking research it abit even on youtube you dont have to look hard for evidence. ive seen videos of transit police (or whatever it is over there) watching people paint trains (where theres like 10 of them and 4 writers or summat) or you can see a sneaky peak of a writer filldling with a glock if you look real close ;)

Chicago is hard to paint in and even easier to get caught in, with the police and judicial system thirsty to put away graff writers, and mayor Dailies graffiti buffers really on their shit these days , the competition for fame seems pretty slim these days. So its easy for any dedicated bomber to get known and get mad fame in a short amount of time here.... not to mention we got a good freights scene going on as well. Oh and if your a trooper and down to bomb in artic like conditions in the winter its pretty easy to evade the chicago police

• 4 weeks later...
bump la and frisco. Frisco has probably the most crushed transit system in the world...aside from NY

as opposed to cities like Rome, Milan, or berlin where panels run daily?

San fran's system is pretty crushed but new york's transit is very clean. or at least they were when I visted both in July last year.

that's funny but I suspect it's because you're an idiot

Anywhere where the public and even cops are cool with 'art'. Buenos Aires and Bali are 2 fine examples. Paint in the street with a beer anytime, cops roll by on their scooters, don't give a fuck, people often come up and offer encouragement and often the line 'I like these pretty pictures... but I don't like the scribble' :) Can't have it all I guess, ha.

• 3 months later...

Re: Sayre PA,

Sayre PA, small ass hick town with tones of freight tho i would not bomb on the walls hear but the freights have not security hear to small lol you can just walk up to a freight and start bombing and you really dont have to watch out for uncoming freights the freight yard is so big but most are abandon good for toys like a freight haven

Dude, holy shit. live in Sayre, never thought i'd see someone on here. You wouldnt happen to be the one who did that piece on the bridge that goes over the tracks by the dollar store, would you?

Archived