best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any major(maybe 1 to 1.5mil plus) city would be good. I like Chicago, would like it alot more if the buff wasn't so strong. New York I'd imagine would be great. It's just the people in small cities/with small town attitudes that are gonna call the cops when they see you painting. Most people in larger cities have their own shit to worry about, and are more used to seeing activity.

• 2 weeks later...

-All the writters are emorockers so you can kick their ass if you need to

they'd probably waste you. they get shit from random fools all the time. so they probably fight 5x more than you do and/or carry brass knucks/blades/boxcutters etc. etc. etc.

i have a really gay emo lookin haircut and i have an ice pick on me at all times

i'd murk a fuckin writer tryin run up on me. only people i'm worried about on the streets are cracked out bums, gangbangers and of course the police

anyways, edmonton, vancouver and other west canadian places are lookin pretty sick. i see videos of kids just killin shit in the middle of the day on solo missions in front of passing cars. i'd get locked up so quick doin some shit like that in my city

but any place where there isn't a war on graffiti, but also not just in the middle of the fuckin boonies. graff belongs in an urban enviroment

oh...how could i forget....EUROPE.

graff is thriving in almost every city in every country there.

they have a sick ass train system in most places.

lots of dope jams.

the fact that it's so easy to travel from city to city by train and from country to country

i wish i would've been more active in graf when i lived there

• 1 year later...

On the street :

- Neuchâtel (Switzerland) [if you like crazy cops, welcome !]

- Lyon (French) [The Highway is great !]

- Berlin (German) [i was here only 2 weeks but it was great]

For trains :

- Bern (Switzerland) [unexplainable]

- Milan (Italy) [Very nice but many writers are violent 'cause every crew has there own train]

montreal

where bombing is a sport

true. just came from there and fell in love. my first time to canada too, and yes i will be back. writers were dumb cool too.

and i have to agree w/ dude about europe. moms just came back from paris and berlin and was like "oh my god the graffiti was in my face over there it was ridiculous worse than the 80s".

word, need to make my way over there very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived