best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas City is one of the best cities to paint at. there is so much space that has not been touched yet. alot of rooftops, train yards, highways , alot of walls. big ups to the K.C kings GEAR,KRIE, SCRIBE,AND THE REST OF THE WRITERS FROM AROUND TOWN, IOWA IS ALSO A GOOD PLACE BECAUSE I DONT THINK ANYONE PAINTS THERE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY .......

i kinda wanna bomb in kansas hella bad..all those pictures of the rooftops and shit of OKAE, MPULSE and those other shits, looks like some nice spoits

damnit for the last time ITS NOT KANSAS!!! Kansas might be fun to paint, i mean theres no graf in it...except for maybe kck but for the most part its KCMO all the way. props to my kansas city brothers. everyone should come out here...theyd be in heaven. its so easy for them. ie...five came out and ripped shit. everyone should stop by. plenny o fr8s too. peace out

ever been to victoria, canada.Best city to write in. its one of the best scenes ive ever seen. Everything there is smashed, theres bombin everywhere, and theres alot of nice productions. Its a well rounded scene with sick writers. too name a few. ksoe,hype,enter,dyse,off,sper,half,stel,demoe,IBC,KS crews.

Guest defyone
Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhmm.. yea right, buff in chicago is hectic, and we have some of the strictest graff laws. not to mention that etch is now considered a leathal weapon. its not that great unless your really dedicated. most people who take graff up in chicago quit after 3 years. its happend to lots of my friends.

• 1 year later...

ONCE AGAIN...

I HAVE TO LET THE SECRET OUT, AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN...

WHAT AREA DOES -ALMOST- EVERYBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

GO TO AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE IN THEIR LIFE???

I'M SURE YOU'VE BEEN TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, OR DISNEY WORLD,

OR SEA WORLD, OR I-DRIVE SHOPS, OR EVEN BUSCH GARDANS...

IT'S SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE-O-FLORIDA, IN THE VERY WIDE AND

OPEN SPACED CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA...

CATCHING FAME IN NY,CHI,LA,NJ,BOS,TX & WHEREVER ELSE I'M

SURE IS QUITE,QUITE DOPE AND LOADS OF FUN BUT THINK ABOUT IT.

WILL EVERYBODY SEE IT???

AND WHAT I SAY IS MY OPINION AND NOTHING ELSE, BUT TRY IT OUT

AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS... NOT THE SAFEST, EASIEST OR SMARTEST,

BUT THE QUESTION WAS WHAT WAS THE BEST...

GERKEM <--------------------

Archived