Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Porcelain

Dodgers 5, Giants 3

yesterdays news yeah i know..

the tickets were free so i wasnt tripping..

the seats are kinda gay...

but yeah i guess you guys would wanna see some pics and shit..

theres only a few from my phone cause my girl forgot to put the chip in the damn camera.

0715071203a.jpg

0715071228a.jpg

0715071244a.jpg

i know i was walking to my car and some guy just busted out a broom and starting sweeping rigt in front of me and i started laughing...i mean i dont care for either team..but the bum that had the sign that said "to ugly to get laid, need money for a hooker"

was the funniest shit i have seen all year..that made my day.. i wish i took a pic

i forgot to mention.... if u ever go to a game or you are in gilroy...

GET SOME MOTHA FUCKING GARLIC FRIES!!!!!!!!ANYBODY THAT HAS HAD THESE WILL TELL U ITS THE BEST THING THEY HAVE EVER EATEN

word on the fries

never mind i guess your not a fan of either team...you gotta rep the bay though its an easy choice when your on the fence...where are you from pretty much answers that

i couldnt watch the games...i would watch till the 5th or so and then get super pissed....i love the giants even if they are stinking

i dont like either...the tickets were kicked down... so i just went.

but i went for the fries too

The stadium looks nice.. Just went to a Dodger game(I bleed blue) and had a great time. Wouldn't mind checking out all the California teams...

Just to do it..

i forgot to mention.... if u ever go to a game or you are in gilroy...

GET SOME MOTHA FUCKING GARLIC FRIES!!!!!!!!ANYBODY THAT HAS HAD THESE WILL TELL U ITS THE BEST THING THEY HAVE EVER EATEN

Uh duh. That's because Gilroy is the garlic capital of the world.

A long time ago I was at UCSB, and I hooked up with a girl from Gilroy. And her clothes smelled like garlic.

i got some free tickets earlier last year too. it was aight, they were passing out a deck of SF baseball cards and this pin

spa0920bm7.jpg

*them garlic fries were hella bomb though

at least the giants won today...they are playing like shit this year. fuck the dodgers they got all the good players (pierre, garciapara, furcal the list is long)

Complaining about seats like that at a new ballpark? You're out of your mind.

Try sitting in the cheap seats at the Metrodome, where the infield players look like ants. 6$ a pop, but I go anyway and have the best time.

yeah it was a good time and i dont know about seats and shit like that... i think the good seats are behind the catcher so thats where i wanna be. hahaha...

yeah i had a fun time..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now