Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

12oz party in miami

seriously tho yall niggas should come down and chill.

but not with sneak cuz hes boring..

:)

closed

I was thinking of coming down there on my bike in August though but I am afraid I will have a heart attack from lookin at all the hot latina chicas...

fuck that pod, come back to sav, you know thats where the real party is at. 8,000 degrees, white tees, rangers, art school kids. the party never stops.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

podrido is boring...

while I am seeing titties and chicks making out with each other, that nigga is eating crazy breadz and hanging out at teh emoz shows.

sneaks wins

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Instead of crying about not seeing tits

completely unrelated, but the other day i was talking to a homeless dude and i saw a rubbermaid container with brown water in it and little specs of white shit floating on top. i picked it up and asked him what this was, and he was like "i washed myself. it's not like i got running water nigga!"

shit was disgusting.

yeah..miami is too far...nice city though....i think i'll organize the west coast 12oz party in san fran....that way people from l.a. can drive up and people from the north can drive down.

completely unrelated, but the other day i was talking to a homeless dude and i saw a rubbermaid container with brown water in it and little specs of white shit floating on top. i picked it up and asked him what this was, and he was like "i washed myself. it's not like i got running water nigga!"

shit was disgusting.

wait....you picked it up???

...why?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

no....

godzilla

*to cali's first post

rule #1: dont make contact with anything that has to do with a homeless person

i learned this lesson the hard way....

i was bombing one night and walked by this black homeles guy with dreadlocks.....he said whats up and put his hands out to give me daps....when i slapped his hand i felt something slimy and moist....

i walked away and smelled my hand....it smelled like a combination of menthol and grease.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now