Things to do while taking a shit.

Knim_One

What do you use to dry yourself off after using the water?

I'm curious about this.

I mean, regular toilet paper doesn't work to well when you wet it.

I read in a surf magazine years ago that the best thing to get rid of hard to remove shit is to spit on the toilet paper, but i did this once and when i wped with another dry pice, it left chunks of the wet piece in my crack. I hope you can decipher that, hahaa.

Nah, use toilet paper to get out the dookie, then squirt water on the toilet paper, and wipe once with the wet, then again with dry toilet paper, then....damn...nobody taught you how to wipe your ass?? no, really, though, the last dry wipe gets everything out, even rolled up toilet paper balls that get stuck because of the wet paper.....butt crumbs...seriously, dry paper don't do it for me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, use toilet paper to get out the dookie, then squirt water on the toilet paper, and wipe once with the wet, then again with dry toilet paper, then....damn...nobody taught you how to wipe your ass?? no, really, though, the last dry wipe gets everything out, even rolled up toilet paper balls that get stuck because of the wet paper.....butt crumbs...seriously, dry paper don't do it for me.

i just run the sink.. then turn it off. then dab the paper in the sink and wipe

and

BAM!!!!

No Shit Stains On My Undies!!!

So they hire mentally challenged people (fucking retards) at my job. Markets don’t make sense to me. They all work up front, pushing carriages on burning hot days in jeans, having heat strokes in the parking lot and shit, but they never really get any work done. So I go on my break, walk into the bathroom and see this dude Sean with his pants down to his feet standing in front of a urinal. I could tell it was him just by the way his arms were sticking out, they all have a unique feature, you know what I’m saying? Apparently he already pissed, so he turned around and said “hello!” pants to the floor soaking up in the puddle, dick out, no hand control, smelled like piss and shit. Plus there was someone else in there. I fucking turned around, walked out, and once again pissed on the floor in the grocery backroom.

Then like 10 minutes later I’m having a cigarette outside and I see dude walking with piss all over his jeans. Says hello again, pushes a carriage, goes back inside.

Crazy.

So they hire mentally challenged people (fucking retards) at my job. Markets don’t make sense to me. They all work up front, pushing carriages on burning hot days in jeans, having heat strokes in the parking lot and shit, but they never really get any work done. So I go on my break, walk into the bathroom and see this dude Sean with his pants down to his feet standing in front of a urinal. I could tell it was him just by the way his arms were sticking out, they all have a unique feature, you know what I’m saying? Apparently he already pissed, so he turned around and said “hello!” pants to the floor soaking up in the puddle, dick out, no hand control, smelled like piss and shit. Plus there was someone else in there. I fucking turned around, walked out, and once again pissed on the floor in the grocery backroom.

Then like 10 minutes later I’m having a cigarette outside and I see dude walking with piss all over his jeans. Says hello again, pushes a carriage, goes back inside.

Crazy.

so it was an evolved retard, i knew one non-evolved retard who was shiting and peeing in his pant:huh: ok for the shit but peeing...

you said his mom works up front right?? she probably asked a few favors and got her son a job.

It's a fucking waste of money, work doesnt get done, he just makes a fucking mess and the ct's clean it up all day. Not that I hate retards or anything.... I just cant let it go. OK

I'm done now.