Things to do while taking a shit.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people use water when they wipe their ass? what the?

HELL YEAH!!

When I was living overseas, all the public toilets had these ill powerjet water ass rinsers built in. You just turn a knob on the side of the toilet and a thousand pounds of water comes rushing into your anus, it's a weird thing. Let me tell you though, your ass is clean as a whistle, though, no mississipi mud later in the day at all.

Even the crib I was renting had a built in waterhose next to the toilet just like this one

VVVVVVVVVVV water gats an ass clean, mang...even now I use a gatorade bottle

filled with water after I drop a deuce.

toilet.jpg

I usually go just before I have a shower.

The joy of being unemployed. You can have a shower whenever the mood strikes.

I think you are just better getting the Baby Wipes if you are going to the trouble of a Gatorade bottle.

How come bidets (is that what they are called?) haven't caught on the world over?

I usually go just before I have a shower.

The joy of being unemployed. You can have a shower whenever the mood strikes.

I think you are just better getting the Baby Wipes if you are going to the trouble of a Gatorade bottle.

How come bidets (is that what they are called?) haven't caught on the world over?

how is that trouble? it's having a gatorade bottle sitting on the floor of my bathroom...that's trouble? anyway, I don't like baby wipes. they cost more than tap water and clog up my toilet.

What do you use to dry yourself off after using the water?

I'm curious about this.

I mean, regular toilet paper doesn't work to well when you wet it.

I read in a surf magazine years ago that the best thing to get rid of hard to remove shit is to spit on the toilet paper, but i did this once and when i wped with another dry pice, it left chunks of the wet piece in my crack. I hope you can decipher that, hahaa.