Things to do while taking a shit.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you guys, this is a true story. so today i went out to breakfast with my dad at a really good cafe and had HUGE pancakes & they were really good and shit. i had some top dog, and some pizza too, and a lot of starbucks refills on tea. oh and some mcdonalds..

so anyway my point is, i went over to my friends house later in the day and i was just hanging out and then i had to take a shit all of a sudden. and i really really hate taking shits anywhere else besides my own home so i held it in for a little while (super bad idea) until i really really could not keep it in anymore. so i went to her bathroom, and i tried to shit, and already i knew it was going to be one of those dry gargantuan turds, so i tried to make it as quick and easy as possible (another horrible idea). so the shit is coming out, and this thing is fucking HURTING LIKE FUCKING SHIT on the way out like jesus christ dude. then two more turds came out after but not as big, but my asshole hurt so much already from the first one. so then i flushed and grabbed the toilet paper and wiped my ass for cleanliness, and there was blood all over it when i looked at it.

sorry for the length.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL OF THAT:

long story short, a humongous turd literally ripped apart my asshole and made it bleed. i can't walk straight and i can't sit directly on my asshole. i imagine this is what the after effects of gay anal sex feel like.. jesus christ

anybody else ever get off while taking a shit?

this one time i was gonna take a shit when i woke up in the morning and my dick was hard and i couldnt get it to go down and i really had to take a shit

and me not wanting my dick to touch the inside of the toilet i just sat down with my dick out

and since i was gonna be here for a while i said "sure why not?

and i went to work

i do that every morning. one time when i got up tho, i only had to pee, and i ended up peeing in my eye.

about what sleeping pills said:

i heard about those "gargantuan turds." when i was in intermediate, someone found one in the girls bathroom. there was such a stir about it that even the boys got to go in and look at it. it was like bigfoot had to take a shit or something.

Oh man, Sleeping pills stpry was the funniest thing I have read all day. I have never taken a shit that ripped me apart, but I have done ones that were painful before. However, they were more painful from the solidness of them as I swear I have done bigger ones than that with no pain. I dunno, but your story is funnier than any story I have, other than when I told my ex told me she didn't shit right for 3 days after i devastated her, hahahaha!

hahaha... when taking a shit, I take my clothes off... I dunno.. paranoid about shitting on my pants or something I guess... and I start to feel all closed in

shitting on your pants?

what the fuck?

i dont know how you shit

but my pants are around my ankles

with backside firmly planted on seat

thereby sealing in all possible shits

i concentrate on my anus to release the longest turd possible.......

one time it was really scary cause i had the feeling that i couldn't stop, i was like "ok now i wipe" but i had to continue.

a long time ago i had a friend who made floating poo he flushed and then one piece was still floating, always

tech_toilet.jpg