My Flicks form the last decade (both coasts n b tween

sleptembers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i was 31 instead of 21... 10years into the game instead of 5.

that old yard flick is amazing as are all of these flicks in here. its not like it used to be and thats a real shame. But i guess our new cars will get old, sigh kerse and the next couple big time crushers. (not that those are the only two) will become old-school and before we know it 2007 will seem like 1999. Time is the essence of graffiti just make sure you take a lot of pictures.

or maybe i am just drunk regardless i really appreciate you sharing these flicks I know how hard it is to take personal flicks and make them internet flicks.

i wish i was 31 instead of 21... 10years into the game instead of 5.

that old yard flick is amazing as are all of these flicks in here. its not like it used to be and thats a real shame. But i guess our new cars will get old, sigh kerse and the next couple big time crushers. (not that those are the only two) will become old-school and before we know it 2007 will seem like 1999. Time is the essence of graffiti just make sure you take a lot of pictures.

or maybe i am just drunk regardless i really appreciate you sharing these flicks I know how hard it is to take personal flicks and make them internet flicks.

Dude its the circle of life so to speak, if you stay in the game for a minute, you will be lost with the rest, if you keep doing what you got to do, you embody the idea of old school..

i have been doing this longer than most people have been alive. I have seen the evolution of the art from subways to walls to fr8's to wheat pasting and etching..

it will never be the way it was, you just have to find the next thing but most importantly KEEP AT IT...

i rather be 21. lol. ghost of graffiti past speaks the truth. my opinion, you gotta know your history. and not pick a name thats already takin. it's all about being consistent. puting in work and for years.......... when you have 25 years dedicated to graff. thats what im taking about.

• 5 months later...