so i'm at a surprise party

patrickjilbert

a nice kid i sort of know came by and asked me what i was looking at. i just told him it was 12oz and i was lookin at some flicks. grafiiti i told him. "yeah, real classy" he said in an asshole tone of voice. what a cockface.

now there are a bunch of asshole dork freshmen outside playing music that werent even invited. jesus christ.... maybe i'll bust out and suplex some fools... or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mothrasmomma

the other day some fuck came up to me and told me a gay assed story...oh wait, i just read it...

so what? shoulda packaged his ass up and sent em to 12oz ...

Think of it this way, you are probaby getting free booze, there are probably cool chicks to peruse, and you're hanging on 12oz. Relax, show the chicks the thread about human canvasses and get their opinions. Have fun.

By the way, your drawings are still freaky. You need to socialize more dude, I'm glad you are at least posting more.

i'm sxe, so no sin a sin sin for me. there isnt any available anyway. i live with my girlfriend so no bitches for this guy. its funny you mentioned the drawings 'still' being freaky. i checked on the concussion site today and their latest issue's contents called my section simply 'psycho art'. i thought you had to kill someone for that anyway...

posting more?! like you're checking to see i dont kill anyone? 12oz is the best way to kill time.. ever.

http://www.counter-strike.net/pics/pic12.jpg'>

here's some SIN A SIN SINNNNNN!!! - friday

Guest MR BOJANGLES

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AT A HOUSE PARTY AND SITTIN AT THE COMPUTER?!?!??! GRAB A BREW AND A HUNNY...oh yeah and your art still sucks HAHAHAHAHAH!

Archived