Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

12oz uesrs talking that gay shit:

"my bad it slipped my mind,NO HOMO..."

"NO HOMO?"

"yah you know mind brain? sucking dick"

hahahaha this shit is funny

saying no homo after everything you think sounds gay must get pretty fucking frustrating...Its like your mind has to keep thinking everything you said over and over so you wont say some gay shit and forget to say '"NO HOMO"

I always thought no homo was strictly a 12oz thing. But I don't spend 20 hours a day on the internet so I guess it's an easy mistake to make.

I always thought no homo was strictly a 12oz thing. But I don't spend 20 hours a day on the internet so I guess it's an easy mistake to make.

yeah i always thought the whole "no homo" thing was also on the 12..so other foos dont think youre gay... until today that i see that one of those rappers says it too...

yeah i always thought the whole "no homo" thing was also on the 12...

What the hell are you talking about? Dipset and Weezy frequent this website since 2004. They're the reasons why 12oz always gets updated with the new servers.

Dudes are quick to defend a fag in crossfire, but they're all NO HOMO in channel zero.

i thought no homo came about as a means to avoid the "homo tendencies" thread... like a ward to protect yourself from being quoted as gay for saying something like "i prefer dark meat."/no homo

i thought the same fist.

Me too. The whole "no homo" shit definitely started around the time that that thread was really popular.

Check out this clip of cam'ron discussing his role in the upcoming Transformers sequel. He's doing the voice of Fagotron.

Me too. The whole "no homo" shit definitely started around the time that that thread was really popular.

Check out this clip of cam'ron discussing his role in the upcoming Transformers sequel. He's doing the voice of Fagotron.

"Fagotron" :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now