Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

bush gave taliban 43 million

the article isnt loading for me is it the gold under the trade centers thing?

edit: oh nevermind

dude thats really gay..for them to do i mean

there are videos in youtube how they helped the taliban,even the taliban hats they had were bought with cia money,the weapons,even had dudes helping them with tactics and you can see in some pictures like 15 talibans and one american guy among them.

creating enemies.

listen, America funded the taliban during the russian war. Except they were called freedom fighters then. Remember Rambo? America always props up whoever will take their handout and dance to their tune at the moment, then the govt. kicks them to the curb, just like they did to Saddam.

Nothing new.

America always props up whoever will take their handout and dance to their tune at the moment, then the govt. kicks them to the curb, just like they did to Saddam.

im gonna have to agree with this 110%

listen, America funded the taliban during the russian war. Except they were called freedom fighters then. Remember Rambo? America always props up whoever will take their handout and dance to their tune at the moment, then the govt. kicks them to the curb, just like they did to Saddam.

Nothing new.

i agree, but i also think that the taliban continues to be a huge asset....in fact, i know so.

we are currently funding al-qaeda to attack iran. seymour herst article. look it up.

yeah, ever wonder why you can google street view for free on the internetz, but they can't catch Bin laden with military technology?

I do.

If Bush and them really wanted to catch Bin Laden he'd already have been caught years ago.

They really think we're all stupid.

Some people make me wonder if they're right.:headache:

Nothing new.

yep. agree.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now