BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throwin crew over names is a bitch move not putting anything is pretty much the same just bringin your homies into ur problems

shit, ain't that half the reason of having a crew? saftey in numbers, all having each others backs on shit, stuff like that? I know i've called my crew and said something like "yo that foo **** crossed me out on that x wall, we got shit with him now".

shit, ain't that half the reason of having a crew? saftey in numbers, all having each others backs on shit, stuff like that? I know i've called my crew and said something like "yo that foo **** crossed me out on that x wall, we got shit with him now".

Haha unwritten rules blood .its kinda corny to throw crew over a name obviously if he had balls he would have put his name over it and yeah if your in a real ass crew they should have your back but I'm over talkin about this shit

Yeah u here that we are all toys because prime said so and he is soooo up and everyone herd of him and he has such a original name I'm sure hundreds of people al lover the world don't write that. And he's so talented that's why on his post history he's beggin everyone to paint and talkin about how he's really tryin to get better keep tryin toyyyyyyyyyyyyyY lol

• 3 weeks later...

man whoever started that philly style, needs to jump off a bridge like fo REAL! And the fact that it stuck and yall still wrightin like that. Please keep painting but I know I'm not the only one that's sick of looking at them wach scribbles. Start bombing or anything else! Come on philly it's time for a change!!

man whoever started that philly style, needs to jump off a bridge like fo REAL! And the fact that it stuck and yall still wrightin like that. Please keep painting but I know I'm not the only one that's sick of looking at them wach scribbles. Start bombing or anything else! Come on philly it's time for a change!!

spoken like a true toy...bet you cant even bust one of them "whack" scribbles

lets not turn this into a philly wicket bashing thread but basically every newjack toy thinks tall tags are whack because it aint some hip hop looking marc ecko shit....but real rrecognize real and when you been bombin for years you begin to see that the wicket has way more style than regular graffiti tags....learn your history and shut your traps young ones

your a fucking retard

Archived