BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Acucually the whole thing took 130 before i started scribling round it and shit.

plus its more entertaining to watch with two. I know you wernt saying that.

Its not like the pigs were breathhing down our necks or nothing.

Go do 30 throws tonight.

NOW!

im on it, 30 throws and one "clean" , mate

truth be told told... bml will either get better and turn the passion into a reality or fizzle out and turn all the blah blah blah into a nothing and be forgotten... only time will tell...

To be honest, BML has been around for long time, just really covert dudes most of the time. I'm sure the vibe in Welli must be pretty tense right now.

HEK is making himself and his "crew" look like such fucking toys, first pbj now droids? c'mon dude what do you just hate all of ohio and not want your shit to ride there? at least both those guys do more than small town shit and have stuff rolling across the entire CONTINENT hek prolly thinks he's getting over capping their local stuff what a fuckin herb...

from what i understand' anoy talked shit so hek erased him ....ender went over hek so hek erased him ' ...i havent seen hek go over anybodyelse in pbj or droids

yea you kids are pathetic. who gives a fuck about some shitty OHIO suburban funk.

wake up call.

YOUR ALL TOYS. bml hek who the fuck ever. go to the local yards, hack some shit, take pictures and put them on 12oz! thats what beef has become.

I WANT TO SEE SOME STREET SHIT. fuck boring ass peicing spot beef.