BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that shit is weak....tryin to drag niggas in to have your back...no one outside of florida cares about this beef lets see some better shit.....tko vs mta ofa all that good funk

yea but...who cares whats going on outside of florida its not nearly as entertaining as this shit. plus ur shit is week ya faggot

when this thread was started it was great (thank you W.J.) but over time the only thing this thread has done is give the VOICELESS nobodies a voice. the never heard ofs aka you know who im talking about! it is not even worth the price of admission which is free. so post away boys. Because i am completely over this thread. so before i go away for the final time here are a few more for the fellas.

1357081946_8d44bfa0cc.jpg?v=0

1357135372_0ecc0375dc.jpg?v=0

now you can search your photobuckets or ask your friends to email you flixs of stuff that their teenage cousin has ragged. by the way (the same dam flixs that you know who is posting is getting real old). OK we saw it the first time.

ps. and to the cali 26 guy nice flixs you posted. NOW POST MORE! but i think you were a lil late on that getting people involved quote. because if you know history THEY ARE INVOLVED my friend.

now it is dinner time and you know whats not on my plate.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER REALLY DONT WANT IT ^^^^ WATCH WHAT YOU SAY....YOUR GRAFF IS ON THE LINE.....

"YOUR GRAFF IS ON THE LINE".

"THIS MOTHERFUCKER REALLY DONT WANT IT"

"WATCH WHAT YOU SAY"

TUFF TALK FROM FROM THE SAME MOTEHRFUCKER WHO WAS LITERALLY BEGGING NOT TO GET JUMPED AT DUMPSTERDIVE.

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SORT OF LOOK LIKE YOUR MISSING A CHROMOSOME. IM THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO GO WHERE I WAS AND CROSS OUT A FEW LEGAL PIECES THEN GO FOR IT MY NIGGA.

"WATCH WHAT YOU SAY"

TUFF TALK FROM FROM THE SAME MOTEHRFUCKER WHO WAS LITERALLY BEGGING NOT TO GET JUMPED AT DUMPSTERDIVE.

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SORT OF LOOK LIKE YOUR MISSING A CHROMOSOME. IM THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO GO WHERE I WAS AND CROSS OUT A FEW LEGAL PIECES THEN GO FOR IT MY NIGGA.

BEGGIN WHO BITCH???? PLEASE!!!!!! YOUR RIGHT I'M NOT GONNA CROSS OUT YOU WACK ASS BACK STREET SHIT......BUT WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW BEGGIN....

PS. AFTER I "BEGGED" I DROPPED YOUR HOMEBOY, SO DONT BE LIKE THE OTHERS FABRICATING SHIT, TELL THE WHOLE STORY.....

PPS. FUCK HARSH!!!!!

"WATCH WHAT YOU SAY"

for someone who claims not even to do graff anymore u sure do talk alott of shit...puss ass old man go soak ur false teeth lay down n die...