BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

here's one way to see who wins. check every single thread in 'metal heads' and you will see WH KBT FS STV (N). and remember the threads are made by random people taking and posting pics from all around the U.S. and Canada.

what you will not see is any of that msg dtk garbage, they just ain't up like that.

WOOOORRRRRD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
here's one way to see who wins. check every single thread in 'metal heads' and you will see WH KBT FS STV (N). and remember the threads are made by random people taking and posting pics from all around the U.S. and Canada.

what you will not see is any of that msg dtk garbage, they just ain't up like that.

hahah you couldnt be more on point.

you wont find any of the msg dtk crap

but kbt wh fs etc etc is in every post

cant handle that shit..

what you will not see is any of that msg dtk garbage, they just ain't up like that.[/quote

THATS GREAT THEY CAN PAINT ALL THE FR8S THEY WANT THAT DONT MAKE THEM NUTHIN IN MY EYES I PAY ATTETNITON TO WHO PAINTS IN THE STREETS CUS HONESTLY BEFORE THE INTERNET THATS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE U WOULD SEE GRAFF SO WAT IF U CAN IMPRESS SOME INTERNET NERD IN OTTAWA PAINT SOMETHIN OFF THE HIGHWAY SUPPORT UR LOCAL SCENE LEAVE FR8S TO THE HOBOS...

what you will not see is any of that msg dtk garbage, they just ain't up like that.[/quote

THATS GREAT THEY CAN PAINT ALL THE FR8S THEY WANT THAT DONT MAKE THEM NUTHIN IN MY EYES I PAY ATTETNITON TO WHO PAINTS IN THE STREETS CUS HONESTLY BEFORE THE INTERNET THATS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE U WOULD SEE GRAFF SO WAT IF U CAN IMPRESS SOME INTERNET NERD IN OTTAWA PAINT SOMETHIN OFF THE HIGHWAY SUPPORT UR LOCAL SCENE LEAVE FR8S TO THE HOBOS...

check the streets of the south homie.

atlanta miami new orleans houston. and there is wh kbt fstv and network.

frieghts are on lock too.

this is where you niggas are out of line...."hey we won the battle because we got the most pictures on 12oz".....man yall niggas are slippin, i dont even know you cats and i have never heard of you, but this internet graffiti battle shit is lame....STREET SHIT FELLAS....train beeef is so boring, yall arent even capping eachother that good either

368227032_861cdf3042.jpg?v=0

236763266_bee54df15e.jpg?v=0

297854749_9aa816381a.jpg?v=0

368227035_7244fde768.jpg?v=0

329676382_7c1e506b8b.jpg?v=0

STREET SHIt.....where you can run into your enemies bombin and have to scrap on sight, not hacking out fools in some dark deserted layup where your enemies dont even paint....

freight beef is lame...it aint like you niggas are hittin the same layups and runnin into eachother...yall are just hacking shit that rolls thru your set....lets see some street shit fuck frieghts

partner you have no idea what you are talking about. this beef started on the streets and beef is beef. tons of REAL beatdowns have come out of this beef homie.