BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...lol and has anybody noticed how fast miami consumed this thread...classic

lol hell yeah--i just saw this thread yesterday--i knew that shit was gonna happen............

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00864-2.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

THAT NIGGA BASER IS GONNA GET IT FOR THAT, PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER ALREADY GOT DROPPED AND WANTS IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

BITCH ASS HOES NOT LEAVING NAMES!!!! I KNOW THATS HIS WEAK ASS HANDSTYLE!!!!

ITS ON.....

IDIOT THATS HARSH...LOLOLOLOL BASER DROPPED :lol: :lol: :lol: U TWO WRESTLED....IF U WANNA CALL THAT GETTING DROPPED....MSG TSC IS SOO WEAK...U GUYS CAN GO OVER AS MANY TRAINS AS U WANT U WILL ALWAYS PLAY CATCH UP.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

God damn MSGay internet thugs. Dose an asswhoopin isn't wrestling, it's when ur shit gets split or ur laid out...like whie, atomick, quake, crome, dunce, most, crook, don, and most of ur worthless ass crew , or at least the ones who didn't leave florida like u n ur buttfuck partner ynot. Those are called asswhoopings. U think we're not gonna catch u too going over of our thousands of fr8's in the yard soon? Common, and then u will learn what a REAL asswhooping is u fucking dork. Keep thinking ur hard and the shit but on a real note...U AINT SHIT AND NEITHER IS UR FUCKING WACK ASS FREINDS/CREW.