BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^ Looking for biter thread?

I don't know why a dude would want a heart shaped throwup anyways. Feminine looking.

Nah i just thought that the tosses look alot alike. Anyways man alot of people incorperate hearts into tags and throwies and pieces who cares if it's femenine why are writers so homophobic lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

19:40 THE BEEF SECTION- WHOLE CREW OF 6 GUYS TRIED TO JUMP ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO, LEGAL EAGLES WHO THINK THIER G GOING ON ABOUT "THAT WALL WAS FOR THE COMMUNITY" SO I DECIDED TO SHOW THEM WHAT REAL BEEF IS LIKE AND WENT OVER ALL THEIR STUFF, AROUND 60 BURNERS IN A WEEK, THIS IS ME BANGING THEM OUT TO GM GRIMM, THEY STILL WANT TO KILL ME TO THIS DAY AND I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AROUND CERTAIN HIP HOP GIGS AND STUFF--- KINDA REGRET IT NOW, SOMETIMES THE TOYS ARENT WORTH IT EVEN THO THESE PARTICULAR TOYS WERE HARASSING MY CREW- GENUINE DOWN TO EARTH TRAIN PAINTERS FOR OVER A DECADE, THEY JUST BITE NYC STYLES, PAINT THE SAME LEGAL WALLS OVER AND AGAIN AND WORK FOR THE COUNCIL, THEY ALSO THINK SINCE IM WHITE I SHOULDNT BE INVOLVED IN HIP HOP BUT FUCK THEM, I WENT TO NYC AND BECAME OTB, OUT THA BRONX, ONLY THE BOYS, OUT TO BOMB--I HOPE IT MAKES THEM JEALOUS WHILE THEY IDOLISE COPE2 OTB,

WOULD I SAY ITS WORTH IT? KINDA, MADE NZ HISTORY AS THE MOST INTENSE BEEF WEVE EVER HAD OVER HERE, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND YOU GET IN DEEP AND HAVE TO KEEP HEADS UP OR HEADS DOWN ROUND TOWN FOR SAFTEY, COS OF THESE CLOWNS THAT DONT REPRESENT TRUE ESSENCE OF GRAFFITI CULTURE, GUESS SOMETIMES THO YOU GOTTA KILL OFF THE TOYS, AND EVEN IF THEIR BIG TOYS ITS GOTTA BE DONE, I JUST FUCKIN HATE THESE SCENESTER BULLYS-I I HOPE THE NEXT GENERATION COMING UP WAS  INSPIRED BY MY ACTIONS- NOT TO BEEF BUT TO STAND UP FOR ONESELF, SO FAR RETALIATION HASNT COME AND MY FUCKING PAKEHA SKULL REMAINS INTACT-THEY COULDNT CAP BACK COS ALL OUR WORK WAS ON THE PASSENGER TRAINS NOT ON WALLS..,,,

BML CREW WELLINGTON NEW ZEALAND...,,, BOMBING MAD LINES...,,,

FUCK THE HATERS...,,, TENS2/ALIEN WIZARD BML OTB LPMGz KR FILTH CREW NEW ZEALAND/

AUSTRALIA/WORLDWIDE..,,

,"KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS HEARING HIS TONE/NIGGA THINK IM SOFT OR SOMETHING/ WENT ON THE PHONE/I KEEP TWO THINGS, A GUN AND A PLAN/ IM NOT STABLE AND HE DONT UNDERSTAND/ YAP YAP YAP YAP LET EM TALK SHIT/TIME TO GO TO WAR LOAD UP THE CLIPS/- GM GRIMM...,,,

• 3 weeks later...