BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not from where im standin. looks to me like he is dissing the kings.

Well, it would seem you're standing in a shady corner of a mental asylum, too scared to make any kind of movement because another intern has nicked your cane and they took your guide dog away after you petrol bombed that nursery.

Heavy Artillery are fucking toys. Just because a few of their number essentially paid to get set in MSK doesn't make them kings, neither does paying to do commissions like the one Oker dogged, neither does being able to paint to that ability. Neither does grassing up various former friends of theirs either. That Oker dogging is fucking epic, Heavy Artillery got dicked on, I'm willing to bet those pieces took more than a day to complete and Oker and Dels came along and destroyed them all in 10 minutes. And THEN Aroe came back and buffed all their reaches like the pussyhole he is, making it all look ten times worse than it already did. Mug.

"APPRECIATING THEIR WORK"?

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, MSK MSK MSK".....

hOLY FUCK....i'VE NEVER COMMENTED ON THIS SITE BEFORE....CAUSE IT'S GAY....BUT THERE'S MORE COCKRIDING IN HERE THAN I'VE EVER SEEN.....REP YOURSELF AND YOU CREW...DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO'S DICKS IN WHICH ASS......JESUS....

YOU KIDS ARE THE ONE'S I BEAT UP FOR MONTANAS.

hahaha calm the fuck down cool guy, you dont beat no one up for shit.. Stick to not commenting to this website..

that ''sarge'' shit is a fuckin joke. you're emberessing yourself kid

I see nothing imbarrassing about posting BEEF flicks in a BEEF thread.. that is what this threads for right? doesnt seem like anyones joking either.

You stated no reasoning as to why you think that shits a joke.. do you even have a reason or know what youre talking about?

Dont blame it on the heat either.

There is no unity in Vegas, that's why the scene is so small.

Instead of hating on everyone, why dont you link up and collab with each other?

If the foundation is weak, then the structure will fall...

true enough, but the heat doesn't help!