BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No forest buddy, I'm a real city dweller...I can catch some good freight action from those forests you speak of though.

No this isn't the only place I can see graff...C'mon buddy. :lol:

and yes " Ho-ass city" where ho's come from...duh.

to put down NY you must of got your paint snatched for not comin correct...:D

loll this nigga said "ho ass city". hillbilly hick toy, kid. if by ho-ass city you mean the birthplace of graffiti and hip hop, then yea thats where I'm from.

niggas come to nyc because nobody notices or ever hears of them in all these other garbage ass cites (like where u are from). painting freights in the amazon jungle of tennessee or wherever the fuck you're from doesn't make you a writer.

u the type to drop a fill in on a tree my crumb. you niggas don't know what all city is, u too busy trying to go all tree.

loll this nigga said "ho ass city". hillbilly hick toy, kid. if by ho-ass city you mean the birthplace of graffiti and hip hop, then yea thats where I'm from.

niggas come to nyc because nobody notices or ever hears of them in all these other garbage ass cites (like where u are from). painting freights in the amazon jungle of tennessee or wherever the fuck you're from doesn't make you a writer.

u the type to drop a fill in on a tree my crumb. you niggas don't know what all city is, u too busy trying to go all tree.

Well if you would have stated that in the first place then we could have avoided all of this...:lol:

for god sake's no...not that anything is wrong with TENN but not even in the general area of where i'm from and i'm far from " Hillbilly hick toy" :D

I've had the honor and privelage of meeting with real NY writers ( which shall remain nameless:cool: )...

My city learned from the best...you should take that as a compliment :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived