SIGNS THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

Luigi

Jay-Z once said, “This can’t be life.” When you read this one, you might punch yourself in the face and then run your head into a wall until you are unconscious. In upstate New York a mother called the local Lockport police saying that her pitbull had raped and sodomized her 2-year-old son. You didn’t misread what I just wrote. A PITBULL RAPED AN INFANT HUMAN! The lady left her son for a short period and heard the son scream. Can came back and the dog – named “Bear” – was having sex with the kid. The mother screams, causing the dog to run…all the while STILL inside the kid. A witness said the mother screamed, "the dog is raping my baby." The baby’s butt was bleeding and had to go to the hospital for reconstructive surgery. I am going to ram my head into a wall. Don’t believe?

http://wben.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=07892

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i can not stand immortal technique.

global injustice, government fraud, faggot faggot faggot.

shut up you fuckin bigot.

yeah, the misogyny and homophobia pretty much negate any valid points that he may make. vilifying women and homosexuals is a fairly direct way of coming off like a total dumbass when you are supposedly against injustice.

The paper was about Horkeimer and Adorno's piece "the culture industry." or whatever that piece is called.

I was talking abotu being yelled at for things I already know. Thus the immortal technique discussion at the beginning.

i hope you atleast cited krs-one once...

yeah, the misogyny and homophobia pretty much negate any valid points that he may make. vilifying women and homosexuals is a fairly direct way of coming off like a total dumbass when you are supposedly against injustice.

you forgot to say NO HOMO