Friday The 13th

T4M*

Well, since 777 was a bad luck day, i guess this is a good luck day?

But nostradamus said we are all gonna die soon.

So lets make it a good weekend.

Friday

*Do A tour on our college

*Go To work

*Eat Taco Bell

*Go TO work

*GO HOme and sleep

Saturday

*Wake Up

*Eat Left Over Carnitas

*CHeck out our new Navigator

*Put SOund stuff on truck

*Take a shower

*Host A party

*Get Crunk

Suday

*Recover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well the bad luck has been in full effect all fucking week long so tonight I'm just kicking back with a few vics, a blunt and some movies.

Saturday..work at 5 am then who knows...

Sunday..work at 1 pm and then who knows

My weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday because that is when I have off. I'm thinking of driving down the shore and going fishing at my Aunt's spot, I really don't like the 3 hours drive though. Eh I probably won't go actually.

How doesn't bad luck exist? It is just when an abnormal amount of fucked up shit happens to you within a short period of time that is completely out of your control. Like your mom died, then you went home and your freezer had broke leaving everything melted and old, then you went outside to go get some new milk and your car had been vandalized.

nah, that's not bad luck, again, that's just your own bad catching up with you. Call it karma, call it punishment, call it whatever you want but the word "luck" implies that it all happened by chance, as some random twist of fate. I beleive in consequences for your actions.

For example, you might get away with 100 crimes, but sooner or later it's going to catch up to you and when it does, it's going to hit you HARD!, That's not what I'd call "bad luck" It's what I'd call justice.