rights on being searched

Amen-tb

alright so me and my buddy were chillin at this park, tagging the bathroom. when we were done we went outside and hung around for a while. while were outside this cops rolls up to take a piss. he walks out of the bathroom and up to me and my friend and asks us to empty our pockets. well me being slick just pulls out my phone and keys and tells him thats all i have. my question is if i had pulled out my pen would that be enough evidence to arrest/convict or whatever?

btw sorry if something like this has been posted before

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont think that he has probably cause to search you, if you pulled out a pen, and the tag was done with a pen, then that might be sufficient evidence to be convicted but im not sure.

Try looking around a little more, this is your first post and you already made a thread

tellin a cop no is fuckin retarded, what a great idea lets piss off the cop whos got you already.

in case people forgot, probable cause aint shit unless you got $$ and time for a law suit. you aint gonna get bagged on some shit like this, and come at the judge like "he didnt have probable cause" the judge'll laugh at you

the only thing you coulda caught is possession of criminal tools, unless they have evidence to link you to an actual tag. just never admit to it, and if they didnt see you do it your probably str8, Ive had cops let me off no charges just took my markers because they didnt know what I wrote

• 3 weeks later...

Technically they need probable cause to search you. So you could say no. But because cops are dicks they can always just make shit up giving them probable cause for the search and you cant really do shit about it. Id just say no you cant search me and then if he insists on you emptying your pockets do what you did and if he pats you down and finds the marker just deny everything and they cant do shit regardless.

• 7 months later...

You have no rights on the street with a cop, they'll search you reguardless, they'll come up with a bullshit reason to search you. And who do you think the judge will belive, you or the cop? And a pen in your pocket is not slick, walking out of a store with 20+ cans buldging out of your bag and not getting bagged is slick. end

cops will search you regardless, whether it can hold up in court is another matter all together

the last time i got arrested

the cops just stuck their hands in my pockets without so much as batting an eye

they found cans on me

but in the long run it actually helped my case because in the police report they wrote down that they were doing a preliminary search for weapons

my lawyer got the case tossed out on the technicality that since nobody actually saw us tagging and since they only had a vague description of us and because it was a fucking GRAFFITI case

that the cops didnt have any right to search us and as a result any and all evidence that was obtained was tossed out and as a result the prosecutor had to drop all the charges

aight my dude... its like this... you got the right to run fast. You also have the right to get caught. I for 1 always run. Im also a 3rd habitual felon so if i get caught doing anything my tail starts looking like a football score....

Couple suggestions....

wear comfortable shoes to run in

keep a couple fat kids around... you dont got to outrun the cops.. you got to out run the fat kids

Deny deny deny... then deny some more... i dont give a fuck if you caught red handed... DENY

You run and get caught... atleast around here thats fleeing and eluding. a felony... but then again whats not a felony anymore

^co-signed perfectly said!

cops are bitches. all you have to say is "did i do something wrong officer? cause i don't consent to any searches. and if you're not detaining me, i'd like to know if i may leave now..."

^^^and this works unbelievably well too I've done it many many times, if your pretty nice to a cop they wont be so dick like smile wave play like you like them then, catch a tag on their car while hes in there:lol: *bad idea*

on the back of my lawyer's card that i carry everywhere with me:

my lawyer has told me not to talk to anyone about what may be a case against me,not to answer questions about what may be a case against me, not to answer questions and not to reply to accusations. i do not agree to perform any test of any kind and do not give my consent for you to search me,my car,my house or any of my property. it is not that i am guilty or intend to obstruct a police investigation, i simply will not waive any of my constitutional rights without my lawyer present. call him.

Everyone needs to know their god damn rights.

4th Ammendment- when someone wants to search you, you can tell them "no" and walk away. That's it. It's crap when they say that you're admitting guilt. Just sit around and refuse to talk until you can get a lawyer. If you can't afford one, the state has to provide you with one.

5th Ammentment- if you get away with it once, they can't try you again for the same thing if new evidence comes up--like you start bombing under the same name. Also, you don't have to say jack shit to anyone unless you so choose.

Helpful hints:

--If a cop tries to drag you off to the sqad car, go stiff until he gets a good grip on you. Once he starts dragging, go limp. If you're big enough, you can take down at least four cops like this.

--Smile in your mug shots and look as pleasent as possible. This way, the state can't demonize you in court.

--If you're running, hide out on a college campus. The police can't enter unless invited, and most of the time college security doesn't have any policing powers. Same goes for churches.

--Security guards can't do shit to you, because they're civilians unless granted powers by the state. Basically, if they don't carry a gun you can point and laugh at them before walking away scott free.

--If they don't read you the Miranda Warnings, nothing you say to the cops can hold up in court. Hell--your arrest might not even be able to.

I can't tell you how many people I've seen get fucked because they don't know the law. Do you really expect the fucking pigs to tell you anything more than the Miranda Warnings? Fuck it if anyone even listens to those anymore...

Technically they need probable cause to search you. So you could say no. But because cops are dicks they can always just make shit up giving them probable cause for the search and you cant really do shit about it. Id just say no you cant search me and then if he insists on you emptying your pockets do what you did and if he pats you down and finds the marker just deny everything and they cant do shit regardless.

Yeah they could make up shit like "the tag smelled fresh and wasn't even dry to the touch" and then search your ass.

Everyone needs to know their god damn rights.

4th Ammendment- when someone wants to search you, you can tell them "no" and walk away. That's it. It's crap when they say that you're admitting guilt. Just sit around and refuse to talk until you can get a lawyer. If you can't afford one, the state has to provide you with one.

5th Ammentment- if you get away with it once, they can't try you again for the same thing if new evidence comes up--like you start bombing under the same name. Also, you don't have to say jack shit to anyone unless you so choose.

Helpful hints:

--If a cop tries to drag you off to the sqad car, go stiff until he gets a good grip on you. Once he starts dragging, go limp. If you're big enough, you can take down at least four cops like this.

--Smile in your mug shots and look as pleasent as possible. This way, the state can't demonize you in court.

--If you're running, hide out on a college campus. The police can't enter unless invited, and most of the time college security doesn't have any policing powers. Same goes for churches.

--Security guards can't do shit to you, because they're civilians unless granted powers by the state. Basically, if they don't carry a gun you can point and laugh at them before walking away scott free.

--If they don't read you the Miranda Warnings, nothing you say to the cops can hold up in court. Hell--your arrest might not even be able to.

I can't tell you how many people I've seen get fucked because they don't know the law. Do you really expect the fucking pigs to tell you anything more than the Miranda Warnings? Fuck it if anyone even listens to those anymore...

Anybody whos ever been arrested will tell you most of this is bullshit

Walk away from a cop?

Go limp?

Thats how you get maced my nigga

I posted it for the ones that haven't had to spend a night in the drunk tank yet so they don't have to.

Also: maced > couple of months in prison. Talking to cops is playing Russian Roulette anyway--whether you go limp or not, there's a pretty good chance of shit going down. At least, in my experience.

And for anyone that's ever wanted to take down a cop on a horse? All you need is a bag of marbles on concrete. I'm a fucking cornucopia of knowledge...