How Much

ViolentByDesign

Do you think it would cost to get a new circular plastic piece for where your car gauges are and fix a little melted part on the piece that is between your steering wheel and the gauges? Somehow my drunk ass got into my rental car (which after 2 weeks of driving it I noticed a no-smoking sticker) and thought I "dropped" my cigarette. After searching all over the floor for like 5 minutes I came to the conclusion that it fell out the window and said fuck it. I woke up this morning and went to my car where the filter was laying there just chilling in front of the gauges with a fully burned line of ash and a nice melted effect. It was a whole damn smoke with like one puff out of it. Fuck...I'm an asshole..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It was definitely some karma type action too because I have a big rule about driving drunk but somehow last night I said fuck it. I don't even remember what I did, I remember pulling up next to these two random ass dudes in a Acura and racing all over for a few blocks. I'm happy I didn't die or goto jail. I need to not ever do that again.

More like a Cobalt from Enterprise..hahahaha. Dude I seriously don't know how I didn't die. We weren't racing straight we were fucking banging around corners and all. I looked up the shit, I can fix the little circular thing for probably like 20 bucks but the piece under it is what I'm concerned about. Maybe I should just grind it down or cut out the little part that got melted and hope they don't say anything? It won't really be tooo noticable once I fix the gauge because that is what draws your attention to it.

Just hit your local junk yard and replace the

entire plastic piece. You should be golden

after that. The will never know. Just remove

it, and take it to the junk yard with the make

and model. Everyone totals a car that you drive

at some point. You might find it.

Nah fuck them I'm gonna do it up so you can't notice it got melted it's only like a inch or inch and a half and as wide as a cigarette. They didn't do the inside inspection with me so I can just say it was like that already because all they did with me was make me assess the scratches on the car and shit so they know if I scratched it up. I'm going to vacuum the shit out of it and clean it so they don't smell any cigs too. I got like 10 days probably.

Yeah I'll try that too..I'm just pissed though some gay shit always has to happen. Out of all places why the fuck did it drop there, I wish it just fell on the floor and I found it and everything was all good. I couldn't even see it because where it was is blocked from view by the steering wheel and turn signals and shit.

The other piece I was worried about is actually this real thin piece of plastic, I pulled it up a little and I don't think you could really notice if I just saw it off clean on both sides. It unscrews I might just be able to get a new one for like 50 bucks or something though it is just the piece of plastic that surrounds where your gauges are. I'm not as pissed off anymore I guess it will be cool somehow I'm not gonna stress it. I'm real surprised that I didn't dent anything because I somewhat remember doing a 3 point turn and banging into shit with both the back and front of the car. From now on I'm fucking hiding my keys before I get drunk.