So Who Wants To Drink Of My Pee, Friends??

Seffiks

Hey, so I got a Nintendo Wii and its connected to the internet and I know some people here have to have one as well,

So here is a place to post yer Wii friend codes so you can add all yer 12oz buddies to yer Wii console :idea:

So I will go first

My Wii number is

8156 1725 7079 5883

use the PM if you wish not to give it to everyone (which would not make this very fun)

and no this will not slow the wii down or take up any memory space

Registering a Wii Friend

1. Please note that in order to access the Address Book and register a Wii Friend, you must first connect your Wii console online. Please
click here for information connecting online.

From the Wii Message Board main menu, select the Create Message icon.createIcon.gif

Select "Address Book" icon from the available options.addressIcon.gif
Move your cursor over "Register" and press the A Button.
You will have the option to select a Wii address, or an email address for a PC or cell phone.selectFriendType.gif
Important Notes about PC and cellphone email addresses:
  • To communicate with someone using a PC or cell phone, they must "reply" to an email that is sent from your Wii console once you enter their email address in your Address Book.
  • If you are entering a cell phone's email address, it must be the phone's full email address with a "@". For example, 5555555@phonecompany.com. If the owner of the cell phone is not sure if their phone has an email address, they will need to contact their cell phone service provider for more information.
  • You may want to inform the person you are adding to your Address Book that they will receive an email from your Wii console with an address that begins with a "w" and contains 16 digits. It will be from "@wii.com" (for example: w1234567891234567@wii.com).
  • You will not be able to send photos from your Wii console to the PC/cell phone user.

Use the virtual keyboard to enter the email address and nickname for the Wii Friend.

View your Wii Number

1. Open the Address Book to page 1.
  2. Move the cursor over the left scroll button and press the A Button to view your console's Wii number.

Editing or Deleting Wii Friends

1. Move the cursor over the Wii Friend nickname in the Address Book and press the A Button.
  2. Select from Change Nickname or Erase.Note, if you erase a Wii Friend entry, it will be permanently deleted from your Address Book.

Don't let the directions scare you its really easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: So Who Wants To Be My Wii Friend??

tell me how to find my wii number or if not tomorrow while sober

i'll wii friend request you mang.

View your Wii Number

1. Open the Address Book to page 1.
  2. Move the cursor over the left scroll button and press the A Button to view your console's Wii number.

all the info you need is on the first post

• 3 weeks later...