HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

xfrodobagginsx

HOW DO YOU GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ha ha, he said "the Gods" as if there could be many Gods.

Well... there's a common theory that there are over 60 Gods... But only one Creator of everything.... Which the Mayans described as cosmic S.A.P or the ITZ, which scientists have discovered could be a huge ball of every growing DNA/RNA in the center of the universe or something.

http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/legacy/mayan_lost_tribes/itz.html

Michael Tsarion (googable) is a man to listen to. He has very important proof and evidence of all sorts of things....

Aliens, coming to Earth long ago... Altering certain primates DNA and were worshiped as Gods, but they were false, and leading the populations on to do their bidding.

Aliens are probably still here and always have been. We share space with them, really nothing is owned by humans at all muahaha! Nah... I've herd a lot about Plaedians, Billy Meir, people from Zeta Reticulli... It could all very well be true... But I reckon that some humans are more dangerous than Aliens.... Then again LOL Mr Icke would have a certain 'op' on that.

SO, back to the point.... When you die, you might just go back into the ever expanding ball of DNA/Love. And for a short time on your way back, you can decide what you want to be next. Billy Meier once said that the homosexuals on Earth are people who could not make up their mind between being a male or a female, before they got back into the 'pool'. LOL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. how many of you actually believe in the sterile science of "there is no god at all"?

i'm a spiritual person in some ways, but i try to balance science in.

There is an ongoing problem with science and religion.

Science does not accept that the power of the mind is as diverse as the universe. And I'm trying to be serious, but a lot of people are delirious.

Science and religion will oneday become one. New names for things will be made up, or used again... like the Chinese power 'Qi'.

Science respects the fact, they cannot prove everything. Some things are unexpected, then what do ya do? Suddenly believe in God?

I do believe in the God/Creator, and even if it/he/she is not real... I would rather just believe. But I like others... Dislike those who push their belief system. Because wtf do humans know geez.

There is an ongoing problem with science and religion.

Science does not accept that the power of the mind is as diverse as the universe. And I'm trying to be serious, but a lot of people are delirious.

Science and religion will oneday become one. New names for things will be made up, or used again... like the Chinese power 'Qi'.

Science respects the fact, they cannot prove everything. Some things are unexpected, then what do ya do? Suddenly believe in God?

I do believe in the God/Creator, and even if it/he/she is not real... I would rather just believe. But I like others... Dislike those who push their belief system. Because wtf do humans know geez.

You people are so misguided about science.

Well... there's a common theory that there are over 60 Gods... But only one Creator of everything.... Which the Mayans described as cosmic S.A.P or the ITZ, which scientists have discovered could be a huge ball of every growing DNA/RNA in the center of the universe or something.

http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/legacy/mayan_lost_tribes/itz.html

Michael Tsarion (googable) is a man to listen to. He has very important proof and evidence of all sorts of things....

Aliens, coming to Earth long ago... Altering certain primates DNA and were worshiped as Gods, but they were false, and leading the populations on to do their bidding.

Aliens are probably still here and always have been. We share space with them, really nothing is owned by humans at all muahaha! Nah... I've herd a lot about Plaedians, Billy Meir, people from Zeta Reticulli... It could all very well be true... But I reckon that some humans are more dangerous than Aliens.... Then again LOL Mr Icke would have a certain 'op' on that.

SO, back to the point.... When you die, you might just go back into the ever expanding ball of DNA/Love. And for a short time on your way back, you can decide what you want to be next. Billy Meier once said that the homosexuals on Earth are people who could not make up their mind between being a male or a female, before they got back into the 'pool'. LOL.

All beliefs in supernatural beings are equally weird, ridiculous and unlikely.

All beliefs in supernatural beings are equally weird, ridiculous and unlikely.

WOW! it's like the only thing that is real nowadays is money and the internet!

too many people have experiences with supernatural beings for them to be unlikely.

They may not necessarily be aliens, they may all be Jinn (Demons) etc.

or both, but beleive me, there are beings that exist other than what your

eyes normally perceive on a day to day basis.

I'm positive of that.

Aliens aren't supernatural.

And I agree with crook, it doesn't matter if I believe, because supernatural beings don't concern me.

Many people having an experience does not contribute to it's objective truth in itself, everyone could be having the same dream. I have had many experiences that are probably exactly like those who believe in the supernatural, I just don't interpret them that way. If interpreting extraordinary experiences as coming from supernatural sources helps you cope with reality, go forth and prosper, but it doesn't make them any more "real." The most real thing is what is before you at this moment. Just my opinion.

By the way Dawood, you mentioned aliens and demons, which goes along with my dumb theory that aliens, angels and demon encounters are all the same experience (which I have had myself), just with different interpretations. The mind is a powerful thing, but easily influenced and shaped by cultural expectations.

By the way Dawood, you mentioned aliens and demons, which goes along with my dumb theory that aliens, angels and demon encounters are all the same experience (which I have had myself), just with different interpretations. The mind is a powerful thing, but easily influenced and shaped by cultural expectations.

Not a dumb theory, that has actually been heavily discussed in plenty of literature. Sagan talks about it a lot in his book "The Demon-Haunted World". Alien encounters only began to appear as knowledge of space and our place in it increased among humanity... before that, similar experiences were attributed to angels and demons.

I beleive that as well. there are supernatural beings, they are what they are, but different cultures interpret them differently. I beleive that there are nations of them, as diverse and different as humans are. Call them what you want. They're not aliens, (although I'm not saying aliens don't exist)

But specifically, I beleuve in 3 intellegent beings Humans, Jinn (or Demons...some good and some bad) and Angels.

Dawood, explain to me how demons can be good or bad. According to the Bible, demons are the fallen angels that decided to follow lucifer after they tried to revolt against G-d. So please explain to me how you came to the idea that demons can be good if they are rebels against G-d and will get eternal punishment. I am aware that you are a muslim thats why i want to see your point of view on this is. G-d Bless..

In the Quran , and the teachings of Islam. There are 3 intellegent created beings. Humans, Angels and Jinn. The humans we know are created with a free will, to either to good or bad.The angels are beings that are created to glorify and worship God and have no free will. Their focus is to worship God and carry out his orders. They don't disobey God or rebel against him. I'm not sure where christianity got this idea, but in Islam we don't have that notion.

The Jinn (what I referred to as demons) are like humans in the sense that they were created with a free choice to do good or bad. Some are good (and I have to add that we don't refer to the good Jinn as Demons.) It's the mischeivous ones that follow Satan (who is also a Jinn) that we consider demons. THey are in general from the unseen, but people occaisonally see them. In American culture people call them ghosts, but they are in reality not dead humans who's souls came back to haunt you or whatever, they are Jinn.

this is an excerpt from the book..

Ibn Taymiyyah essay on the jinn.

Well we got this idea from the book of Job and other scriptures in the bible. Just an FYI, Lucifer was one of G-d's most favorite angels. He had alot authority over alot of the angels. But he was jelous because he wanted to be greater than the son of G-d. So he tried to gather alot of angels to go on his side but once they knew they couldn't take over just like that it was to late to call it off and thats whn G-d just kicked them out and let them know that they were getting eternal punishment. Thats why i beleive these demons (fallen angels) are also those so-called ghost and are the ones running false religions and that sort of thing. ITs also been reveiled that most "saints" that the catholics praise to are demons. But im not sure if i want to get deep into these kind of discussion in 12 oz since most people here are just here to talk mess and really wont hear out another person's point of view. But i will like to know more about what you think since you are one of the few that actually wont go around and start getting mad because a guy has different views. G-d Bless..

But im not sure if i want to get deep into these kind of discussion in 12 oz since most people here are just here to talk mess and really wont hear out another person's point of view. But i will like to know more about what you think since you are one of the few that actually wont go around and start getting mad because a guy has different views. G-d Bless..

definately, people in here do like to get upset and pop junk because most of them don't beleive in God at all or have very little faith in God and a lot of them feel it is more irrational to beleive in an organised creation that was created by an intellegent creator than to beleive the universe randomly smashed into itself and organically grew living beings by itself over a period of a few hundred billion years.

I don't care what they say...I'm still shaking my plastic/glass/metal/rubber filled box and i'm sure in a few billion years I'll pull a Cadillac Escalade out of that box.

definately, people in here do like to get upset and pop junk because most of them don't beleive in God at all or have very little faith in God and a lot of them feel it is more irrational to beleive in an organised creation that was created by an intellegent creator than to beleive the universe randomly smashed into itself and organically grew living beings by itself over a period of a few hundred billion years.

I don't care what they say...I'm still shaking my plastic/glass/metal/rubber filled box and i'm sure in a few billion years I'll pull a Cadillac Escalade out of that box.

did they not have science class at your school? the comparison you ended your post with displays a blatant lack of knowledge about darwinian evolution.

because you believe in God does not mean you dont believe in evolution.

people have been taught to be ignorant, give them some time.

and believing in evolution does not mean supporting darwin in anything. he is just a figure made famous by the unholy church to have an enemy of "creationism" which was fed to the masses to divide people.

what the quran says about evolution:

51:47 And it is We Who have built the Universe, and behold, We are steadily STEADILY EXPANDING IT.

80:19 From a seed drop: He hath created him, and then mouldeth him in due proportions.

76:28 We, even We, created them, and strengthened their frame. And when We will, We can replace them, bringing others like them in their stead.

29:20 Say, “Travel in the earth and find out how He originated creation. And how afterward, God brings forth entirely new forms. Verily, God is the Designer of all things.”

still some muslims still believe the 6 day fairy tale just to be in the opposite side of the ones who "defend" evolutionism.

dawood, your anti-darwin stance confuses me. why cant it be both ways? why cant there be a god that set evolution rolling? darwin never sugested that wasnt possible, in fact just the opposite. have you read origin of species?

Well, God is the creator for sure, but in the Quran it mentions that God created the heavens and earth and fashioned Adam from Clay. The theory that man evolved from monkeys is refuted in no unmistakable terms in the quran so it can't be both ways according to Islam. Some things evolve (as in microevoution) Not that they evolve from a fish to a monkey, then to a human. I don't accept that, no matter who tells me. But micro evolution of things that already exist definately occurs.