HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

xfrodobagginsx

HOW DO YOU GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha those tele/mega church frauds trying to justify their way of life and their ministry. The bible foretold that after the death of the apostles there would be false prophets that would enter into the congregation. It called them ravenous wolves acting as sheep and Im sure you can see that a large percentage of church leaders act in such a manner. The first post quotes an important scripture that states "wages sin pays is death." So if death is payment for sins then all who die and have died could no longer be accountable for their sins. So it would seem that it would be wrong for God to punish them in "hell." James 1:13 clearly says that God cannot be tried for evil things. SO would hell really be a real place? Ecc 9:5 clearly says that the dead know nothing, so how would they be tormented? The whole idea of hell seems created by man. If hell was to exist then God would have to have an arrangement with his sworn enemy. That would be like a dad that has a son that gets involved with drugs because of a dealer. When the father finds out he gets angry because of his son doing wrong, calls up the dealer, and demands this dealer punish his son....

That is one piece that I still have never gotten any clear answer from christians about.

Why is Satan the enemy of god right up until the moment of the rapture, and then he's right back to being another servant?

It's as if the whole thing is just an amalgamation of stories from different places and times that has been mistranslated, edited, added to, and rewritten by stupid people...

The bible has always held the same theme and teaching and I as much as people want to say the Bible is grim it really isnt. So many accuse it of being hypocritical or misogynistic yet thats because they fail to do the proper research. "Christian" beliefs on the other hand have been twisted and pagan additions have been added even though they hold no scripture ground. You mentioned the Rapture which is not a biblical teaching. If you look back into a lot of things you can find that they dont have a scriptural basis and were instituted as "true" beliefs way after the 1st century christian congregation. Emperor Constantine was a huge proponent in what is todays "christianity." Satan has always and will always be an enemy of God, but the bible does say there is an end to him. The bible mentions Satan transforms himself into an Angel of Light i.e. making himself to not come across bad. So if an enemy of God really wanted all to be like him then couldnt you reason thats why we have so many confusing directions in religion today? If there is an end to come then wouldnt Satan just want us all confused long enough, maybe even hating god, so that when the End does come were not in the right state with God?

That is one piece that I still have never gotten any clear answer from christians about.

Why is Satan the enemy of god right up until the moment of the rapture, and then he's right back to being another servant?

It's as if the whole thing is just an amalgamation of stories from different places and times that has been mistranslated, edited, added to, and rewritten by stupid people...

satan will never be a servant of God. Where did you get that idea? satan takes over the world through the antichrist and then is cast into the lake of fire.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I'm certainly dissapointed I'm the only Boogie Hands voter on this poll. When something goes wrong do you people yell "Jesus Christ" instead of "Cunt Sucker" or "Piece of shit" or "Shit fucker" and the liking? Cause you're truly selling yourselves short by being polite Christians, people won't know how you actually are by yelling out the Christian Messiah's name.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

@xfrodobagginsx

Look man. I don't care what you believe; to each their own. But this forum will not serve as a place for you to proselytize like this. If you want to post articles or arguments about your belief system, cool.

If all you have to offer this forum is bumping this thread every couple months without anything to say I'll close the thread.

• 5 weeks later...

So heres the thing, the budda believes that only you can reach Nirvana if you believe in the truth yourself. Buddism is great because it relies on a person's own self, rather then a deity. With that being said, I dont think there is a clearly defined definition of heaven

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...