HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

xfrodobagginsx

HOW DO YOU GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you take offense because you take Gods word literal, and you take other words as God's word so confusion is what you have and i dont claim to know the truth but it makes more sense and there is scientific prove(for the hardheaded) that the six day, or STAGES like stated in quran, does not mean six sets of 24 hours.

6 days on g-d's terms don't necessarily mean 24hrs and i never claimed so.

Im not confused at all. I know what I believe the one who is confused is you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things evolve (as in microevoution) Not that they evolve from a fish to a monkey, then to a human. I don't accept that, no matter who tells me. But micro evolution of things that already exist definately occurs.

but when you talk about MILLIONS of years, beings can change drastically,micro-evolving until the change is big enough to not look like it was a million years ago...all things came from water, remember that.

the monkey man that's not real, men came from men, looked monkenized but it wasnt them.

Here's my take on that. GOD is not in need of sleep or rest. He is the all powerful, omnipitent creator of everything who is not subject to imperfections such as

becoming tired and needing to rest, no matter how long it is.

also by definition time doesnt bind g-d.

but in the Quran it mentions that God created the heavens and earth and fashioned Adam from Clay. The theory that man evolved from monkeys is refuted in no unmistakable terms in the quran so it can't be both ways according to Islam. Some things evolve (as in microevoution) Not that they evolve from a fish to a monkey, then to a human. I don't accept that, no matter who tells me. But micro evolution of things that already exist definately occurs.

Did you know that we are 98% genetically similar to clay? That's a fact.

HA HA HA HA...ok, let me add Darwin to the list of things that people worship beside God.

Don't just accept everything your school feeds you as being fact. Does Darwin know better or does the creator of everything?

I know Darwin's writings but I haven't read anything Creator of Everything has written. Do you know where I can find some of his/her publications?

I know Darwin's writings but I haven't read anything Creator of Everything has written. Do you know where I can find some of his/her publications?

pretty funny russ.

Did you know that we are 98% genetically similar to clay? That's a fact.

He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a stated term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected), yet you doubt (in the Resurrection). (Al-An'am 6:2)

And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). (Al-Mu'minun 23:12)

It's amazing how an illiterate man in the middle of a harsh desert knew about all of these scientific facts over 1400 years ago. Especially about genetics since the actual study of genetics is fairly new.

god is time, no?

God created time. Time is subject to his will.

I say that while beleiving it. But not saying that I can't be wrong about anything.

I have a firm beleif concerning God, but that doesn't mean I can't have a misunderstanding. I'm only human and time (as well as everything else except God)

is a created thing that at one point did not exist as it does now.

pretty funny russ.

He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a stated term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected), yet you doubt (in the Resurrection). (Al-An'am 6:2)

And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). (Al-Mu'minun 23:12)

It's amazing how an illiterate man in the middle of a harsh desert knew about all of these scientific facts over 1400 years ago. Especially about genetics since the actual study of genetics is fairly new.

The clay thing was a joke. We are not similar to clay at all because clay is generally inorganic. Clay is a rock with water.

The first thing was not a joke. I have not read anything written by the Creator of Everything.

Also Known as: Fallacious Appeal to Authority, Misuse of Authority, Irrelevant Authority, Questionable Authority, Inappropriate Authority, Ad Verecundiam

Description of Appeal to Authority

An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form:

1. Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S.

2. Person A makes claim C about subject S.

3. Therefore, C is true.

hey - this sounds familiar!!!!

good, then If you don't beleive in God, go find another universe that doesn't belong to him to live in.

And what do you think of those who invent lies against Allâh, on the Day of Resurrection? [i.e. Do they think that they will be forgiven and excused! Nay, they will have an eternal punishment in the Fire of Hell]. Truly, Allâh is full of Bounty to mankind, but most of them are ungrateful. (Yunus 10:60)

Verily! Man (disbeliever) is ungrateful to his Lord; (Al-'Adiyat 100:6)

Closed minds make great handball courts. You can whip that ball at the wall all day and it'll never get through, just keep bouncing back.

The thing about open mindedness...it's like this. You can't just keep your mind open for any and every fithy bucket of crap to be poured into your unsuspecting head. You have to know what's good for you and what's harmful. Open mindedness is fine, as long as you have a filter. A way to sift out the filth that's drifting around waiting to infect you. Most people are full blown positive sick in the head. For real, because we're like sponges. Sicker than AIDS Things are presented to our minds and hearts and dressed up to look like peaches and cream. If what I'm saying is wrong, then I'll just be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

I know it's the popular thing to reject religion because the faith most of you were born into lied to you and failed you, so you hate religion and embrace something else.

But Islam is the instruction handbook for humans. Everything comes with directions.

I read the directions and I know which balls to bounce back.

I have an excellent filter.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not reject religion because it's popular to do so. Nor do I hate religion because the one my parents taught me conflicted with both my intuition and my intellect at an early age. I don't "hate" religion at all. The word "disdain" is more appropriate. Religion is one of the things my filter catches and discards on a regular basis.

good, then If you don't beleive in God, go find another universe that doesn't belong to him to live in.

And what do you think of those who invent lies against Allâh, on the Day of Resurrection? [i.e. Do they think that they will be forgiven and excused! Nay, they will have an eternal punishment in the Fire of Hell]. Truly, Allâh is full of Bounty to mankind, but most of them are ungrateful. (Yunus 10:60)

Verily! Man (disbeliever) is ungrateful to his Lord; (Al-'Adiyat 100:6)

IFF Yewww Dont Like MeRICA. YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT...

cmon dawood.

quit bein a bitch these days.

what happened to you Dawood, you used to be cool?

(simpsons reference, if anyone can name it they get a cookie)

Christians don't even have a bible. Jesus didn't speak english and none of them care to learn aramaic (which is what jesus spoke) So if they want to follow jesus, they should learn aramaic , then good luck finding the original aramaic transcripts....

So, better yet if Christians want to follow Jesus, their best bet is to follow the prophet Muhammad since Jesus and Muhammad were on the same religion worshipping the same God.