HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

xfrodobagginsx

HOW DO YOU GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What are going going to do when you die and go to hell and realize that you have been lied to and it's too late?

Watch this video of people who have actually died and gone to hell and come back. I cannot see how a logical person could NOT believe in the God of the bible.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8149875636555097567

how about an absolute lack of proof? is that reason enough to not believe?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you try and defend Buddhism which seems to be a far less legitimate religion than Christianity, as we clearly see by the mass amount of people who DONT believe it, and you strike down Christianity in one sentence trying to claim The Bible is inaccurate. you dont give support for Buddhism, or support for why Christianity is false. so why not just click the poll, and quit babbling?

youre not making sense homes.

Bhudhism is a "PATH" to enlightenment....people try to live their lives in this fashion in hope of acheiving that "one-ness" with God...Half the people that are christians today were forced into the religion via Catholic conquest and colonization.....furthermore, NO ONE is saying Christianity is false...but it IS highly possible that the bible is inaccurate, as Jesus wasnt there to see what was being written, and possibly changed. Personally, i dont think ANY religious text should be taken "literaly" in a word-for word sense besides the 10 commandments....these texts were written in different times, where different traditions, customs, and levels of education were present.

/end lunchtime rant/

i just realized THIS POLL DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

christians are the only people that pray to an actual PERSON

Bhuddists dont PRAY 2 BHUDDA

Muslims dont PRAY to Muhamad, he was just a prophet like any other...

i think katsushika hokusai... hard to believe he was into octopus erotica (which has a fanbase in japn), since he's most famous for this:

17-0015.jpg

Cool! Most of the famous print artists from Japan did erotic prints, they're call shunga. Most are more graphic than the one you posted, but the one you posted is just crazy.

i think katsushika hokusai... hard to believe he was into octopus erotica (which has a fanbase in japn), since he's most famous for this:

17-0015.jpg

I don't know that he himself can be attributed to the theme of the print. I thought the imagery of the specific mountain in back of the wave was something which has been used through the ages. Specific to the Edo period of woodblock prints, but a trope carried throughout nonetheless.

Any clarification would be ballin.

It's from Hokusai's series called 36 views of Mt. Fuji. Fuji is a symbol of the eternal for the Japanese. The scene of the great wave expresses the two most important parts of the Japanese character, the respect for the timeless, and the ability to live completely in the moment and go with the flow. Additionally, it expresses discipline and teamwork in the face of terrible odds, another important aspect of the Japanese character. The team in the boat stands between the ever changing water and the never changing mountain, the perfect embodiment of the Japanese people.

Hahaha!

Lets see HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN... Well, we don't know what Death is like yet do we?

Who knows... your energy will probably go to the source automatically.. As with all energy.

I've herd the stories of near death, or those stories of angels coming to save you from the other dimensional beings which exist everywhere all the time, its just we can only see them when we're in the dimension too.

Whatever happens, it will be so weird, amazing... Somewhat scary. But it's no means to an end.

Life is infinity!!! Your in a body, which is only a shell of your real existence.

Somewhere... theres a news document about some scientists who proved that consciousness can exist outside the body.

I don't know that he himself can be attributed to the theme of the print. I thought the imagery of the specific mountain in back of the wave was something which has been used through the ages. Specific to the Edo period of woodblock prints, but a trope carried throughout nonetheless.

Any clarification would be ballin.

although i know that fuji has been used in a myriad of japanese woodblock paintings, i wasn't aware that this particular "wave with fuji in background" format has been used often. do you have any links/pictures of these different photos?

but i only know that hokusai is most known for that particular wave print... possibly the most recognizable japanese print to non-japanese.

although i know that fuji has been used in a myriad of japanese woodblock paintings, i wasn't aware that this particular "wave with fuji in background" format has been used often. do you have any links/pictures of these different photos?

but i only know that hokusai is most known for that particular wave print... possibly the most recognizable japanese print to non-japanese.

i'll look around. i may be completely off in this.