being jealous

delonemonkey

^yeah, i totally agree with that, don't try too hard on making her jealous, because remember, she broke up with you, so now she doesn't really have anything to be jealous about. if there's one thing i know right about girls, it's that they are not stupid when it comes to this kinda stuff. if you go around fucking her friends she's going to know that it's only to make her jealous, and she's just going to think it's childish and stupid, and she won't let it affect her. forreal dude, i know you feel like shit right now and you probably still care about her, but trust me let go of her fast and don't let this get in the way of your life and stop you from doing what you do.

just look at it this way, you were probably living a good life before you even met her, so why the fuck should she matter to you now? just try to forget it completely because dude seriously, it's so much easier than trying to remember it painfully.

good luck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah dood. If he dicked down your girlfriend he's totally gotta be type gay dood. If it were me man, I would break his neck with my bare hands brah. All that while I give her mom and sister the cock like whoaseph brah. If you dont do all that yer a total pussy.

Thanks Quaranta brah, that dood knows what im talkin about.

Tubular?

Archived