C H I N A

KAPS-SARE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Mixture of both, actually. I've painted with both locals and expats. The locals here are improving so fucking quickly it's amazing. And you rarely see anything in Chinese text, I don't know why. I was paining with some guys and only one of them could speak English but they all painted in English.

A French mate of mine got caught and he was kicked out of the country and black listed. So he had to get a new passport and a new visa before he could return.

Might drop up to the Art Factory where all the legals are done this afternoon and see if there is anything new there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys, I'm an Australian writer currently on a tour around Asia.

I'm in Beijing for a few weeks and looking to paint before I go to a few other cities in China.

I was wondering if anyone could help me in locating some places to buy spray paint and roll paint?

Also if anyone here would like to hook up then send me a PM. I'm more than happy to email you some photo's of my work providing I have some idea of who you are.

Cheers

Archived