IN LOVING MEMORY OF KYLE MCLEOD, DFEAT ONER FYF

666legs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, TLKREWS, for the tribute to Kyle.

and thanks for posting it so i could see it.

(i keep a GOOGLE ALERT so sometimes i get word when folks have posted.)

after the 5th of Feb there will be a marker on Ky's grave at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills for all who travel to town.

in peace and love -- cynthia

"It is better to travel well than to arrive." RLS

the thanks goes to whoever took that picture, that was painted after getting

back from Kyles service, i had no camera and just hoped someone would get

a picture of it!!!...i still think about kyle everyday...got some more stuff to share...

from a recent visit to SF...

img007yx2.jpg

img005oi7.jpg

img008je8.jpg

-thelast...

ripzb5.jpg

rip2yy1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Showing the love on this page.. haven't checked it in a while.. Keeping it moving. That's what you'd want us to do ! Rest in Peace.

Still can't celebrate 4rth of July anymore, but this time I will try and I'll pour out the liquor and think of good times !!

DFEAT

• 8 months later...

It's been over 4 and a half years, but for some reason today it hit me really hard. I was at a coffee shop and Toots and the Maytals came on and I was transported back to the last time I saw Kyle, at a concert at the house of blues with his mom and our aunt, my sister, and our other cousin. The place was packed and we hung in the back for a while, but then kyle decided fuck it, let's enjoy this show, and blazed a trail for all use women (that was not the only thing we blazed that night). He upset a few on his way (sucks to get stuck behind him) but he wasn't gonna let that bother him or get in the way of us having a great night. And we did. I often wonder what our relationship would be like these days, as adults. I guess the pain doesn't ever go away, it just dulls a bit.

"Well I'll keep on fighting for the things I want, though I know that when you dead you gone. But I'd rather be a free man in my grave, then living as a puppet or a slave. So as soon as the sun will shine, I'm gonna get my shine out, what's mine. And then the harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all." <3