Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nomadawhat

just me????

it is just me??? alot of the times i am replying to threads and i write out all this shit out then look at it and say......what the fuck? then hit the back button or only put part of it. hell, i could be a elitist by now.

and i'm about to do it to this stupid thread...........but then........hmmmm.

...............submit thread.......no..back....submit.........back...damn......

Guest beardo

i do that all the time. sometimes its best to just let shit go.

Let it go............

For some odd/retarded reason I've been at work recently and inbetween tasks I've been finding myself giving deep in-depth answers to all types of shit that I wouldn't normally talk about!!!!!:confused:

I do that contantly, Boring. I will write a page-long response and then say to myself, "Nobody is gonna read all that." <-Back

Originally posted by alkaline

I do that contantly, Boring. I will write a page-long response and then say to myself, "Nobody is gonna read all that." <-Back

keep it about as long as you think is good without losing focus on your topic 'cause I do that all the time!!!:rolleyes:

The way I relate to things is with stories. I tell a story (mostly unbelievable but true ones) to get a point across, but there's a difference between listening to a story and reading it.

Guest beardo

i just did the reply/back button thing 4 more times.

2 more times. and i know you guys are hating it. just wondering what i was going to write.........don't let it bother you that much....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this