Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

we don't have cable, and we rarely turn on the tv

save for when a new netflix arrives, but whenever we do turn it on why in the fuck is according to jim always on?

oh, big brother's on. ad there's an anorexic girl on it.

man, big brother in america sucks just as bad as it does in australia and the uk

I watch movies almost exclusively these days. I've never seen According to Jim, but I feel like Law and Order or Alton Brown is on every time I turn on the TV.

save for when a new netflix arrives, but whenever we do turn it on why in the fuck is according to jim always on?

john struck a deal with the devil

I watch movies almost exclusively these days. I've never seen According to Jim, but I feel like Law and Order or Alton Brown is on every time I turn on the TV.

YEAH!

Law and Order is on all fucking day.

I have Platinum cable and a DVR. I only watch recorded shows or Ondemand. I rarely if ever watch anything from the major networks.

Yeah I watch heaps of flicks but even there getting a little boring too I hate it when you see a movie and it's basically the same flick as you saw before except with different actors and different lines

i dont know what that is. sometimes i watch tv on the internet.

i had the beta version of joost and i watched that for a little while, but i got rid of it because i found the pickins to be slim, although what i found interesting was good.

maybe i'll check it out again since i have more free time than is healthy nowadays.

Over the last month or so I've cut down on the tube considerably...

I feel much better for it..

DOOOOD, YOUR SO MISSING OUT ON THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND THE NEWS. DAMN HOMIE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD WIT YOUR SPARE TIME. LIKE BUILDING HOMES FOR THE HOME LESS OR SHOWING THE INTER CITY BLACK YOUTH THE WAY TO LIVES THEY'LL SEE.

na fuck that cuh

i got digital shit and i dont even watch tv.

its like one of those things where u spend your money on shit for hoes

really

why

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now