I'm convinced God hates me

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 year olds are stupid hot though

I was actually doing pretty good getting over her...we hadn't had any interaction in a few weeks, save for 2 extremely drunken encounters, one ending in a fistfight, the other with me grabbing her ass and embaressing her boyfriend in front of a buncha people

Now this happens and I felt like I owed it to her to call her, and we got along so yeah. I'm gunna call her tomorrow. I'm gunna call new girl tonight though. I'm tryin not to stress it like usual. I need vodka in me.

i like how you call spots up and threaten people...thats tight

your stories are usually pretty good ayebee...do you really give a fuck if bitches are actin like bitches or are you just trippin off the coochie access

Just this one girl mang...just this one

I was actually doing pretty good getting over her...we hadn't had any interaction in a few weeks, save for 2 extremely drunken encounters, one ending in a fistfight, the other with me grabbing her ass and embaressing her boyfriend in front of a buncha people

One of these was like last week I'm pretty sure, maybe a little longer. God I wish my phone could send pictures, then I could add to this fire.

Cuz sometimes life reallyyyyyyy just fucks with me.

I get a text today from this girl I've been fuckin with like "I got ajob today blah blah" all excited. So I'm like cool, happy for her, and ask where it is, and that's where the God hating me part comes into play. Of course she had to go get a job where my ex girl works. This alone would be bad enough, but her best friend also works there, and her best friend's mom is the boss and absolutely HATES me. As an added bonus I'm actually legally barred from calling/visiting the place because I called up once and threatened her co-worker

Anyways, after telling the new girl this and dealing with her, I decide I should call the ex and tell her, just the right thing to do. I do this knowin full well she's gunna be upset, but expecting her to hide it and act cool....not at all. She completely loses it, like mental breakdown status, cryin her eyes out, because not only does she hafta work with a girl I'm now fucking, she also apparently hasta train her.

So now the new girls first job is gunna be completely ruined, since the girl training her, her new boss, and prolly all her co-workers already hate her and are gunna attempt to make her quit. On top of that, she hasta deal with the overall awkwardness of working with my ex. I also feel bad for my ex, since having to work with a girl I'm now fuckin with is a really shitty situation. Most of all though, I feel bad fr myself because I see no way this could possibly end well for me

Props to anyone who read all of that, since most on here have the attention span of a goldfish

You shoulda just explained the situation to the new girl and been like "just don't mention my name at work unless you want everyone at work to hate you." If you never called your ex to begin with she probably wouldn't have found out.

I'm sure somebody's probably already said this, but I'm not going to read all the replies. I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Cuz sometimes life reallyyyyyyy just fucks with me.

I get a text today from this girl I've been fuckin blah blah blah.....

Props to anyone who read all of that, since most on here have the attention span of a goldfish

IT IS time for the scales to fall from our eyes: scientists have claimed not only that goldfish have a memory span of up to three months, but that they can also tell the time.

The fish, previously believed to have a memory of just a few seconds, can distinguish between different times of day and can also be taught to follow a routine, according to research.

Scientists at Plymouth University have successfully trained the fish to collect food at particular times of day, showing the popular notion of the three-second memory to be very fishy indeed.

The findings add to a growing body of evidence that fish are much more sentient and intelligent than had generally been assumed.

Recent research has suggested that fish feel pain when they are caught on a hook, can be manipulative and socially aware, have long memories and are able to recognise their shoal-mates.

The research, led by Phil Gee of Plymouth University, has added a sophisticated body clock to the piscine intellect. In his experiment, goldfish were placed in a bowl in which they were fed only when they pressed a lever. The fish rapidly learnt that pressing the lever produced a food reward.

Once they had been trained in this way, the researchers set up the lever to work for just one hour a day. The fish soon became wise to this, and learnt to press the lever at the same time every day to feed. “The fish worked out that if they hit the lever around that time, they would get some food,” Dr Gee said. “Their activity around the lever increased enormously just before the set hour when their food was dispensed.

“But then if no food came out, they stopped pressing the lever when the hour was up. It shows that they are probably able to adapt to changes in their circumstances, like any other small animals and birds.”

The study could have implications for fish farming, Dr Gee said. He suggests that it should be possible to train trout and salmon to swim to feeding stations on certain signals, making it easier for farmers to monitor and harvest their stock.

Damn man.

I feel what you are saying on this situation

It definitely doesn't seem to have any possibility of a good outcome.

There is no way your ex is going to be nice to your new girl, and she will fuck up the new girls job. Your threads are entertaining Ayebee, keep on making em. As has been stated before, you shouldn't have told the old gf anything, like you had cut off contact with her, that should have been it.