I'm convinced God hates me

AyeBee

Just drop them both from your top 8 !!!

Naaww..Damn that is some fuked up shit..I was in a situation similar to yours..This girl I was fukin with started workin in a city next door to us, she happen to be co-workers with my ex girl's cousin and shit..They became friends and started chillin..Til one day new girl asked me to draw TeH GraPhiTy on a sign for her desk, ex's cousin started tellin her how her cousins EX boyfriend(me) used to do TeH GraFfItY and shit and thats when my name was brought up..I got a call from my Girl askin me hella questions bout my Ex, weird part is that I had never mention her (ex) at all, not that i was tryin to hide sumthing you feel me..I was gettin those "you still talk to her", "you still got feeling for her" kinda questions and shit..I never did the ex wrong or nun but we just broke up so she really had nun on me..I was just trippin cause its a small fuken world...Everybody and their mama knows some people that knows sum people that knows my people..Krazy shit..True Story..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it cracked me up when you said...

"Most of all though, I feel bad for myself"

I thought you were gonna say something like "the children"

or something noble like that.

good luck though man...hope it all works out for the best.

could be some blessing in disguise type shit.

I know you know whats gonna happen already.

The new chick will be gone and you won't have either of em for a while and life is gonna be so hard. For about 3 days.

And then you'll either get back with the ex or you won't.

Either way, you're still gonna bone little.groupie.hoes.

And you'll be fine.

End of thread.

UPDATE

New girl is pretty upset at me because I told her I feel bad for old girl in this situation

Old girl is being nice to me for the first time in a long time, although she wont stop with bitchy comments about new girl

Old girl's boyfriend is still aggravating the fuck out of me

The jumpoffs are still jumpin off

yeah you are kind of young. i don't mean that in an insulting way either, but you'll go through many other relationships like this, that is unless your ex totally ruins you for life, at which point you will hate woman, fuck with a lot of girls and their heads, and hopefully one day you will find that non-hoe.

ftw