I'm convinced God hates me

AyeBee

Cuz sometimes life reallyyyyyyy just fucks with me.

I get a text today from this girl I've been fuckin with like "I got ajob today blah blah" all excited. So I'm like cool, happy for her, and ask where it is, and that's where the God hating me part comes into play. Of course she had to go get a job where my ex girl works. This alone would be bad enough, but her best friend also works there, and her best friend's mom is the boss and absolutely HATES me. As an added bonus I'm actually legally barred from calling/visiting the place because I called up once and threatened her co-worker

Anyways, after telling the new girl this and dealing with her, I decide I should call the ex and tell her, just the right thing to do. I do this knowin full well she's gunna be upset, but expecting her to hide it and act cool....not at all. She completely loses it, like mental breakdown status, cryin her eyes out, because not only does she hafta work with a girl I'm now fucking, she also apparently hasta train her.

So now the new girls first job is gunna be completely ruined, since the girl training her, her new boss, and prolly all her co-workers already hate her and are gunna attempt to make her quit. On top of that, she hasta deal with the overall awkwardness of working with my ex. I also feel bad for my ex, since having to work with a girl I'm now fuckin with is a really shitty situation. Most of all though, I feel bad fr myself because I see no way this could possibly end well for me

Props to anyone who read all of that, since most on here have the attention span of a goldfish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you shouldn't have said shit to either one of them, and they could have became friends, started gossiping and then found out the situation. then maybe the new girl your sexing and your ex would have been friends, so it would have been easier for them to deal with it.

In this day and age of MySpace it would have only been a matter of days until the ex found out, and it wouldn't be fair to send the new girl walking into that unprepared. Not telling the ex would have been really bad for a few reasons...first off, when I found out about her new boyfriend my main point I kept using was that she disrespected me by not telling me about it, and that she owed me more than that. Secondly, if she had learned this randomly, and not from me now, I know she would have completely lost it, 100x worse than today, possibly even had a fullblown breakdown, and she would have prolly ended up hating me because of it

true, if he was over the ex, i don't think he would have cared if his new smash was working with her or not and wouldnt have felt the need to call her.

and i'm with the people who were saying the smart move would have been to keep quiet about it in the first place. One of the things i've learned in my old age is that sometimes the best move is no move.

What's not being stated here is that he's not over the ex yet... that's probably where things really get complicated.

Yeah, that's also not good.

She's not over me either, which makes it even weirder....she actually let a "because I still love you!" slip today during her crying fit, first time she's said that in awhile. Then she spent the next hour making insanely jealous comments, then she told me she had to go but to call her again tomorrow

hmm, maybe this will turn out good in the end. is your new girl hotter than the old one or does she have something about her that could make your old girl jealous?

New girl is definately cute, but the ex is gorgeous. Honestly my ex has no reason to be jealous, but she is...I've actually never seen her act so insecure before, making a comment about "your new girlfriend" every 10 seconds, and asking a lot of questions

maybe i'm old, but it sounds like you haven't been in that many relationships before.

I'm 19 and was with the ex for almost 2 years...other then that it was pretty much just me and the groupie hoes

Well them and the first vagina I was ever inside....she was that 15 year old "love" steez haha

yeah you are kind of young. i don't mean that in an insulting way either, but you'll go through many other relationships like this, that is unless your ex totally ruins you for life, at which point you will hate woman, fuck with a lot of girls and their heads, and hopefully one day you will find that non-hoe.