Fuck my Fatass with a RUSTY SPIKE

HydrogenPeroxide

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Fuck my Fatass

i love fast food & beer, both are equally fantastic to me. however, i decided today that i'm going on a diet. no fast food, no meat, no bread, no soda and definitely no pizza. i'm addicted to pizza so i ate some last night to cure the craving of not having it for awhile. the beer thing will be the toughest. i'm not going to quit all together because i love it. i will however try to make it only a weekend thing and not an everyday thing. i might also try switching what i drink to something healthier, like red wine or something.

Re: Fuck my Fatass

i love fast food & beer, both are equally fantastic to me. however, i decided today that i'm going on a diet. no fast food, no meat, no bread, no soda and definitely no pizza. i'm addicted to pizza so i ate some last night to cure the craving of not having it for awhile. the beer thing will be the toughest. i'm not going to quit all together because i love it. i will however try to make it only a weekend thing and not an everyday thing. i might also try switching what i drink to something healthier, like red wine or something.

like sookmoney said i don't really eat unhealthily, its just the planning that heathy eating takes that gets me (and the beer, but who's going to quit drinking that lovely stuff). When i don't have time to get to the grocery store before work, im super limited on what im gonna eat for the day. its either mcdonalds, wally's burgers, or one of 50 vietnamese restaraunts in the area,

but when i plan ahead i hardly ever touch fast food.

but i like me some panagos. weekends get me a bbq chicken pizza ftw.

and on a side note, im making sangria tonight. kick down your sangria recipes if anyone has 'em.

Mexican Version has more alcohol---yum

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 bottle Red Wine, preferably Spanish such as a Rioja

* 1 cup Grand Marnier, Cointreau, or generic Triple Sec

* 1/2 cup Brandy

* 1 cup Orange Juice

* 1 Orange, cut into wedges

* 1 Limes, cut into wedges

* 1 cup Pineapple Chunks, drained

* 2 4-inch sticks Cinnamon (optional)

* 24 ounces (2 cans) Lemon-Lime Soda

* Ice

PREPARATION:

Put all the ingredients, except for the lemon-lime soda and ice, into a large pitcher and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours.

Just before serving stir in the lemon-lime soda and top off with ice.

Pour into wine glasses or other nice glasses, straining off the fruit. Garnish each glass with a wedge of orange or lime if you like.

Spanish Version is more fruity- yum

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 bottle White Wine, preferably Spanish or Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris

* 1 cup silver Tequila

* 1/2 cup Triple Sec

* 1/4 cup fresh Lime Juice

* 1/4 cup Sugar

* 2 pints fresh Raspberries or 10 ounce frozen package (thawed)

* 24 ounces (2 cans) Ginger Ale

* ice

* Lime wedges, for garnish (optional)

PREPARATION:

Place raspberries in a small bowl and mash with a wooden spoon. Add the white wine, tequila, triple sec, and lime juice to a large glass pitcher. Stir in the sugar and continue stirring until completely dissolved.

Stir in the mashed raspberries.

Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.

Just before serving, stir in the ginger ale and top off with ice. Strain the sangria into wine or margarita glasses. Add a wedge of lime to the rim of each glass.

i remember i had my own little experience as a bartender..i was making kamikazi's or at least trying and its pretty simple :vodka,triple sec, and lime juice..

bt i got creative and added like lemon slices and less lime and more real lemon and a dash of sprite here and there... later on it was some bomb ass shit that i had no idea what the fuck was in it..i had drank 7 new castles before this so i was kinda buzzed.. but damn best thing i have ever tasted and will never get to enjoy oit again