Fuck my Fatass with a RUSTY SPIKE

HydrogenPeroxide

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Fuck, I'm a Fatass

alot of the U.S.A gas stations have subways here..(not very good workers either) but yeah i dont trust any of that shit

yeah....theres also one with a carls jr. in it....im still looking for a gas station with lobster and steak though.

yeah....theres also one with a carls jr. in it....im still looking for a gas station with lobster and steak though.

when i see a gas station with a guy wit a tux serving me is the day ill eat there..

i ate one of those burgers from an AMPM once and my body rejected it right in the parking lot...lol

yeah...i got a six dollar burger at the gas station once and ate half of it....then opened it to add pepper to it...and there was a long hair in it.....so i took it to the counter and they gave me another 6 dollar burger....by the time i was done eating a 6 dollar burger and a half i was ready to take a HUGE shit.

work was slow tonight, so my coworkers and i were on some fatkid shit.

cinnamon crunch bagel w/cream cheese

small cheese/fruit platter

small mozerella/baby tomato platter

peach strawberry yogurt parfet

annnnnnd a green tea

:( fatty

yea it's mostly girls..no smashable guys either. major bummer status sometimes

and yea..i figured if i had a ton of pretty healthy food it would just even itself out.

PLUS i havent had caffeine for two days.

I feel like I'm dying.

Fast food is gross but I can't help wanting it when I'm drunk. I also on a whim one morning decided I'd try a McDonalds breakfast burrito that I used to like as a kid...wow was that a mistake, those things are delicious and pretty much the only fast food that I eat.

My girlfriend who has basically majored in Organic food thinks I'm a disgusting piece of shit with no will power because I am.