two sack lunches, one semi-hot, and a herpes ridden cot

blood fart

what's with you calling female members here bitches though

where did this hostility originate. it couldn't have been from this thread alone. is this over that "dumpster tag" incident a few weeks back?

it has nothing to do with "gettin a girlfriend," i get my fair share of wimmenz, please believe. this is the internet man relax.

peace

Did i specifically say your name?no.I wasnt talking about you dude, i didnt even have you in mind.But now you just totally threw yourself under the bus and look like a cock gobbler.Nice work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i specifically say your name?no.I wasnt talking about you dude, i didnt even have you in mind.But now you just totally threw yourself under the bus and look like a cock gobbler.Nice work.

you didn't say anyone's name. i just asked where the hostility came from and why you've called this person a bitch about 20 times already and you couldn't answer

The hostility comes from everyone on this site jumping on this broads every word.When in reality, WHO GIVES A FUCK? I could understand if she came out left field, saying she is going to jail and wont be around.But every other week this bitch has another thread, saying how fucked her life is, or that she is leaving for awhile,and trying to make it seem all dramatic.When ya'll dont even know this broad,for all we know she could be flapping and is just gonna be home for a couple of days not posting.All in all she is an attention whore and you guys are feeding into it, Like a bunch of dogs on a bone.

"Sorry for callin ya bitches ladies, i just dont know ya names individually"

Honestly BF you gotta just look fly and throw on your dopest all over print hoody. I went to court last year looking all business like polished shoes button up shirt khakis I was sexy if i do say so myself.

All these ghetto dudes looking all rap judge was cool with them for selling drugs and like stealing cars. I went to court for a possession of alcohol as a minor and destruction of public property (I slammed my car into a tree) and some other bullshit from 2 years before. The judge was all retarded to me.

I walk up to the deally...guy reads the charges...

Judge:Get your hands out of your pockets sir!!!

Me:Sorry sir

Judge: DONT FOLD YOUR ARMS PUT THEM AT YOUR SIDES WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

Me:Uh sorry sir

Judge: My goodness IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE EVER BEEN TO COURT OR SOMETHING!?

Me:Uhh actually yea it is.

Judge: Oh ok then...

It is impossible for me to be around the internet and not post.

I lack will power.

And self-control.

BUt you are so right, it was all a ruse to get people to notice me.

To sympathize with me.

All the information I gave people in private was all lies as well.

Don't try to check on my inmate status.

I won't be listed.

Because I will be sitting in the corner at my mom's house crying about being called a bitch on the internet.

By someone who thinks I would be a lot cooler if I slang 10 pounds of crack a week.

Because crack is not wack at all.

In fact, it has come to light that selling crack is the new getting a real job.

Honestly BF you gotta just look fly and throw on your dopest all over print hoody. I went to court last year looking all business like polished shoes button up shirt khakis I was sexy if i do say so myself.

All these ghetto dudes looking all rap judge was cool with them for selling drugs and like stealing cars. I went to court for a possession of alcohol as a minor and destruction of public property (I slammed my car into a tree) and some other bullshit from 2 years before. The judge was all retarded to me.

I don't have an all-over print hoody.

I have a little boys red hooded sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off.

It isn't very rap at all.

It was a lot easier dressing to go directly to jail.

It came down to deciding between a Man Is The Bastard t shirt and a Rambo-No Circle Pits In Heaven t shirt.

I opted for the Rambo.

Now I have to find a whole new outfit that is not offensive and looks as if I am actually trying to change my life and be an upstanding citizen.

I have a few hours.

To pull it all together.

I am going to go for my barely legal look.

The one that gets me carded for cigarettes.

The one that makes me mad when old dudes hit on me thinking I am ten years younger than I actually am.

It looks clean and sweet and not like someone who would be guilty of fighting jocks in the middle of the street.

Look at this dumb broad, Deciding on what t-shirt to wear to jail.Are you fucking serious?? It isnt a fucking trendy fashion show,Wow you are lost in life."Hmmm, ill wear the rambo shirt, it express my feelings of going to war with the system" What do you mean "try to be an upstanding citizen." Bitch you are a CIVILIAN.Your not a criminal.I mean for christ sake you have brass nuckles tattooed on your neck.That pretty much explains it all.But you just happen to prove my point more and more.Your supposedly going to jail and your still posting on a message board, You cant be serious.Please do us all a favor and throw your pc out the window.Im realy suprised your not from williamsburg

Yo fuck you dude who the fuck are you to say anything. Some faggot jew who dont got shit on anybody. Honestly BF has contributed more to the ounce than even I have and I been here for 6+ years. Quit your jewdom and go to your fucking synagog and fuck your rhabbie through your sheet...

damn dude, you getting defensive like its your girlfriend.Relax, im the farthest thing from a jew.And the only thing this bitch contributed to the ounce, is the declining fall of it.Because of idiots like you that fall into it and turn the ounce into one big butt buddy ass kissing orgie. Fuck that and fuck you too then.

Look at this dumb broad, Deciding on what t-shirt to wear to jail.Are you fucking serious?? It isnt a fucking trendy fashion show,Wow you are lost in life."Hmmm, ill wear the rambo shirt, it express my feelings of going to war with the system" What do you mean "try to be an upstanding citizen." Bitch you are a CIVILIAN.Your not a criminal.I mean for christ sake you have brass nuckles tattooed on your neck.That pretty much explains it all.But you just happen to prove my point more and more.Your supposedly going to jail and your still posting on a message board, You cant be serious.Please do us all a favor and throw your pc out the window.Im realy suprised your not from williamsburg

It's not suprising that most things go over your head.

The point I was making is that when I was going directly to jail, it was the same as any other day.

You pick out which t shirt to wear.

Going to court is a different story.

Because you have to dress to impress the judge.

To show that you made an effort and that you are not just rolling out of bed and showing up.

Rambo has nothing to do with going to war with the system.

It has to do with thrash.

I wouldn't expect you to know about that.

It annoys me when you leave out the "k" in knuckles.

I know it is silent.

But it is still present.

Court doesn't start for another hour.

And from 10-12 it is only for people with actual court dates.

No point in sitting around while they go through a five page docket of other people's tickets.

You are totally correct though.

It's amazing the innate ability you have to see the truth in everything.

Maybe I should go get blazed and think about how I can turn my life around.

Since someone who knows nothing about me seems to think I am lost.

You do know that "blazzed" is not a real word.

That has been annoying me as well.

It seems like you would have checked up on the proper spelling of a word before you made it your sn.

There is no need to explain anything to you.I could care less what you think about me or my screename.I have been on this site for 7 years and have made some great friends.And its a shame was has happended to this site.It Remind me of the Ny graff scene.Full of cockriders and people who dont know better.

...But every other week this bitch has another thread, saying how fucked her life is, or that she is leaving for awhile,and trying to make it seem all dramatic.When ya'll dont even know this broad...

^^You say everyone is riding BF's dick... but you seem

to have her every move on lock. You pre-judge people like

a angry kid on the internet. I was under the impression that you

were not. MOST of the people in this thread have discussions

with BF that go into the realm of friendship, outside of these

threads, and rightly so.

I know things about her that she could have never made up

for attention, and I respect the fact that she just wants to be

a normal person and not a total fuck up that some are doomed

to be. I've noticed your posts before, and you seemed to come

across as a man, but now you just seem like some nerdy kid

on the internet with something to prove. Maybe I was wrong about

you and you are that kid. If so, that sucks.

Anyone who talks "straight talk" wouldn't care what anyone says

on the internerd. Your bullshit in this thread is boring and tired.

It's like you are begging for attention yourself, or you are jealous

(I don't know why anyone would be) that you are are not getting the

attention. I don't know and don't care. You have your attention now,

but it's only because people are defending someone the appreciate

hearing from.

There have been several threads about people going to jail on here,

throughout the years, by several people and no one gets ragged.

Oh yeah... Rambo is a band.

I don't think any militaristic statement was being made.

For the record... I ain't a "dick rider." Talk all the shit you want on people

I don't know, and I won't take a second look. I might even join in, because

it's the internerd. It's fun. It's not serious. But you seem to want to get your

point across. Who fucking cares?? YOU seem to be the only one, before this

post, that actually does.

EDIT: This is CH.0. Zero graff content.

I am very proud to say that i once went to jail for skateboarding.

Of course there is more to that story, but I don't care to elaborate.

But I take pride in the jail time I once did seeing as going to jail is the new "it" thing. Just look at what it's doing for Paris Hilton's career.

I think some people miss a lot of sarcasm and tongue in cheek humour in Bf's posts.

I mean common, she will talk about jail time, using heroin, and homemade tattoos and then mention getting emmotional over episodes of extreme home make over with cats in her lap all in the one sentence.