two sack lunches, one semi-hot, and a herpes ridden cot

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all really confusing.

people here rag on scene hair cuts, neck tattoos, i don't give a shit what it is, but then certain people show up WITH that stuff and suddenly are embraced by the masses.

i'm not really sure what i'm trying to say. its just funny how dumb everyone can get.

fuck you all and fuck me too. dinner time!

its all really confusing.

people here rag on scene hair cuts, neck tattoos, i don't give a shit what it is, but then certain people show up WITH that stuff and suddenly are embraced by the masses.

i'm not really sure what i'm trying to say. its just funny how dumb everyone can get.

fuck you all and fuck me too. dinner time!

oh there's an easy explanation for that. theres a secret hierarchy to the board. actually i dont know how secret it is. but pretty much theres certain members that can say anything and majority will follow because they dont want to get singled out. what they dont realize is they are making the board more and more gayer (/norage) because there's no interesting debates (outside of the serious worldly shit in crossfire) everyone is just like "yeah, totally"

and then they go to the next thread and say the same shit.

but the shit before was just plain anger, and i think that's what most were referring to.

It wasnt anger my dude,Im just very confrontational and upfront,some people can't handle it.And like i said before, it wasn't anything personal against bf,Im sure she is a cool person (and a good cook).It just she feeds into all these kids being on her shit,and it baffles my mind,so i pulled the card and shit got personal

oh there's an easy explanation for that. theres a secret hierarchy to the board. actually i dont know how secret it is. but pretty much theres certain members that can say anything and majority will follow because they dont want to get singled out. what they dont realize is they are making the board more and more gayer (/norage) because there's no interesting debates (outside of the serious worldly shit in crossfire) everyone is just like "yeah, totally"

Leave it to a 12oz veteran to hit the nail on the head.

yeah, totally

Thank you.Everyone seems to be missing my point because they are trying to defend this girl.So they try to overanalyze what im saying.Im simply trying to explain that this girl is trying to get some recognition for "maybe going to jail for a certain amount of time" and if you say she isn't then why would she make a thread about it.For all we know she could be flapping,and is just trying to get some attention.Like last time when she said she "was done with 12oz" and was "leaving for awhile" to rehab or some shit.Only to reappear a couple of days later.For all we know this bitch is gonna be sitting at home eating cheetos and smoking parliments listening to some dumb shit that gives u a headache and crying because her boyfriend looked at her funny.You guys are so gullible.Go get a girlfriend

Sorry that im so defensive,But back in the day this bitch would of left this site crying,swearing to never come back because everyone would of exposed her.You new niggas are a bunch of suckers

what's with you calling female members here bitches though

where did this hostility originate. it couldn't have been from this thread alone. is this over that "dumpster tag" incident a few weeks back?

it has nothing to do with "gettin a girlfriend," i get my fair share of wimmenz, please believe. this is the internet man relax.

peace

It never ceases to amaze me how easily you can get locked up in America

It's not as easy as one might think.

Actually, it was impossible last night.

I went to the DPS.

They said they can't give me a new ID with outstanding tickets.

But they won't arrest me.

So I went to an AA meeting to brush up on the bullshit I will be feeding the judge.

It just so happened that I learned I am working on my 9th step.

And making amends to those I have harmed.

And that I feel so guilty about causing the state all these problems.

And just want to be able to hold my head high.

So I went to the jail.

I figured if I went to where they let me out, they might let me in.

I told the lady,

"I have warrants, I want to turn myself in."

She told me to go to the next building over.

So I did.

Empty your pockets and step through the metal detectors.

Okay.

Around the corner, first door on your left.

Okay.

"I have warrants, I want to turn myself in"

Your name?

I tell him.

Did you ever go by the last name Marshall?

yes.

Baker?

yes.

Einarsson?

yes.

Jacobson?

yes. they are all me.

I have warrants, yes?

Yes, but I am not going to arrest you for them. Go home. Go to the courthouse tomorrow morning.

But I am already here at the jail and you are a sheriff, can't you just take me upstairs and book me?

No. I don't want to arrest you. Maybe you can go outside and piss off one of those cops and they will arrest you.

Bunk.

Outside I approach a policeman leaving the building.

Tell him my schpeel.

"I have warrants, can you please arrest me now?"

How many warrants do you have?

Between 2 and 12.

Oh no, I am not going to do all that paperwork.

You're shitting me?

No. That is a ton of writing that I don't want to do.

I'm going home.

So I went to my dude friend's apartment and went to sleep.

I didn't think it would be this hard to go to jail.

It never was in the past.

I guess things change.

I'm going to take a shower and find some breakfast pills.

And go to court.

Maybe I will get lucky.

Since I seem to be the sort.

When I go to court and lay it on thick with the judge, he will say,

"We want to give you another chance, since you are trying to turn your life around..Here's 300 hours community service hours."

I will say,

"You ain't making no nigger slave out of me!"

and punch him in the face.

That should more than likely get me jail time.

If that so pleases the board.

2blazzed getting a little bit hot under the collar

i just got a call

have to go bail out my friend

stupid bastard

getting drunk and writing on things at 9.30 in the city is not a good idea

now i have to drive to city lock up, wait a half hour and sign a whole bunch of shit

I didnt respond to your last pm cause i thought you were in jail already!

I thought I was too.

It took me over a year to come to the place where I was able to turn myself in.

I was so ready.

Then they pulled that shit.

Now I have to work myself up all over again to go back.

When now I just want to chillax with some weed brownies and cuddle with the cats all night.

Getting dressed for court is wack.

I don't even have anything to wear that makes me look innocent.