two sack lunches, one semi-hot, and a herpes ridden cot

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone who knows everything about everything, you sure don't know anything about me.

That is like me saying that judging by the way you choose to communicate with people makes me think that you must be a white kid from a middle class family who saw an episode of 21 JumpStreet about graffiti and you decided that you were going to be rap.

And that one night you were driving the car your parents paid for after one too many Heinekens and you crashed it into your neighbor's lawn jockey,leaving you to spend a weekend in jail.

Thus giving you street cred.

And leaving you feeling a little bit tougher than you actually are.

......I don't care if its 2 days..or 2 years. NOONE "WANTS" to be in fucking jail. Except for maybe a handful of fucking NUTJOBS that should be there anyways because they rot society.

( i know, i know, blood fart..you like that ROT SOCIETY comment ) I didnt pick up anywhere on these 2 pages where bloodfart was trying to make herself look "cool or EMO " or whatever the FUCK 2blazzed was trying to push out. I thought she was just basiclly telling the friends shes made on this forum, that she'd be uh...absent for a while.....

ps. ive never "typed" to bloodfart at all...so this is an outsiders view....

Well then, you missed the whole point of this thread.

I was just simply stating that jail is the new black.

And I am keeping up on the hottest trends in cool life.

I don't even have warrants.

I am just going to turn myself in and hope they keep me.

For the street cred, you know.

Now all I want to do is call you guys my niggas.

And use words that don't make sense.

But give off that hip hop vibe, yo.

Saying nigga makes me giggle.

Is giggling emo or is that another thing I can't do anymore?

The diagram doesn't mention anything about giggling or breaking a smile.

2Blazzed is funny. .

Thank you.Everyone seems to be missing my point because they are trying to defend this girl.So they try to overanalyze what im saying.Im simply trying to explain that this girl is trying to get some recognition for "maybe going to jail for a certain amount of time" and if you say she isn't then why would she make a thread about it.For all we know she could be flapping,and is just trying to get some attention.Like last time when she said she "was done with 12oz" and was "leaving for awhile" to rehab or some shit.Only to reappear a couple of days later.For all we know this bitch is gonna be sitting at home eating cheetos and smoking parliments listening to some dumb shit that gives u a headache and crying because her boyfriend looked at her funny.You guys are so gullible.Go get a girlfriend

Sorry that im so defensive,But back in the day this bitch would of left this site crying,swearing to never come back because everyone would of exposed her.You new niggas are a bunch of suckers

ahhh the fine line of all these subcultures.

i'm not this, i'm that, no i'm this, but you think i'm that.

2Blazzed is funny. Bloodfart is overrated. The internet is the best thing ever.

duh.

bloodfart seems like an alright girl. it's all the retarded ass jocks that get on my nerves. same thing with when mero was here a lot. dude could say "PEANUT BUTTER B" and there would be 20 posts quoting that shit saying "oh holy shit, mero kills it again"

i seriously cant understand people on this board sometimes.