two sack lunches, one semi-hot, and a herpes ridden cot

blood fart

I've listened to this about ten times today.

To mentally prepare myself.

Now I am goign to brush up on my negro spirituals.

So I can join in on the late night sing alongs.

Nigga gon' get my hurr did.

Seriously.

Corn rows make me look real urban.

In that lesbian convict way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tupac is over-rated.

7-60 days will go by fast.

This should be nothing short of totally easy in a boring and predictable way.

Maybe I can work doing fire watch again.

Making sure the crazies don't try to kill themselves again.

And taunting them through the plexi-glass.

Maybe I will meet my soulmate.

We will plan our futures together.

All the things we will do for each other upon our releases.

None of which will happen.

I'll probably just do some light meditation and yoga.

Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

10 days is a fucking cakewalk.Going to jail is not cool.You dont get point for going to jail, ThatS some shit you keep to yourself and do your time BY YOURSELF.Not something you parade on a messageboard like its the "in thing" to do."YEAAAAH IM FUCKING GOIN TO JAIL DUDE,IMA GONNA GET A TATOO AND WRITE LETTERS AND EVERYTHING""AND WHEN I GET OUT, IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER THREAD,TELLING YOU ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I MADE UP IN MY HEAD"

WAAAAAAAAH IM GOING TO COUNTY JAIL AND ILL BE OUT IN TIME TO SEE THE YANKEES PLAY NEXT WEEKEND.WAAAAH

I dont know why you guys jump on this bitch's jock.Who realy cares?If you have a chance to turn yourself in you didnt do nothing gully,and you should be ashamed of yourself.Now go spend time with your family.

No offense to her personally.But i know people who have done REAL TIME, including myself.Thats something you dont go preaching around,and/or fabricating it to make it seem like this big thing,when its NOTHING.Everyone goes to jail, its part of the game, and it not something anyone try to get recognition for.

And its not even like this girl is An All City writer,or shipping 10 bombs of crack a week.She is a emo girl with a tattoo of brass knuckles on her neck! BRASS NUCKLE TATTOO says everything i need to know( i guarantee you she has a studded belt and writers sad shit on her arm),You throw this bitch in rikers and those dragon ladies will eat her alive.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS IS WHY OUR CULTURE IS A DIEING BREED.

Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

10 days is a fucking cakewalk.Going to jail is not cool.You dont get point for going to jail, ThatS some shit you keep to yourself and do your time BY YOURSELF.Not something you parade on a messageboard like its the "in thing" to do."YEAAAAH IM FUCKING GOIN TO JAIL DUDE,IMA GONNA GET A TATOO AND WRITE LETTERS AND EVERYTHING""AND WHEN I GET OUT, IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER THREAD,TELLING YOU ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I MADE UP IN MY HEAD"

WAAAAAAAAH IM GOING TO COUNTY JAIL AND ILL BE OUT IN TIME TO SEE THE YANKEES PLAY NEXT WEEKEND.WAAAAH

I dont know why you guys jump on this bitch's jock.Who realy cares?If you have a chance to turn yourself in you didnt do nothing gully,and you should be ashamed of yourself.Now go spend time with your family.

All this coming from someone who's sn is a weed refrence.

How old are you?

14?

15?

Old enough to know everything about life, obviously.

I never said 10 days.

I never said 2 months.

I don't know how long I will get.

But I know it will be a lot shorter than bids I have already done.

And been just fine with it.

Maybe I take these internet friendship to heart.

And figure that people might want to know why I am not around.

For two weeks.

Or a month.

or two months.

It is just the proper thing to do.

Don't try telling me how to "do my time"

I am sure you have a ton of experience with being locked up.

:rolleyes:

And know that something like getting letters from people is totally lame and noone in jail likes that.

I can't help it that you perceive this thread as me thinking jail is cool

You know what is cool?

Being able to get a ID and a better paying job.

I am not ashamed of myself for not "doing something gully'.

Because I don't even know what that means.

I am sure you have started many many threads dealing with totally profound issues.

You seem to be someone who is interested in intelligent thought and breaking boundaries and being a total revolutionary.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your topics of discussion.

I have a feeling they will all be revolving around boobies and the thought of one day possibly being able to touch some.

No offense to her personally.But i know people who have done REAL TIME, including myself.Thats something you dont go preaching around,and/or fabricating it to make it seem like this big thing,when its NOTHING.Everyone goes to jail, its part of the game, and it not something anyone try to get recognition for.

And its not even like this girl is An All City writer,or shipping 10 bombs of crack a week.She is a emo girl with a tattoo of brass knuckles on her neck! BRASS NUCKLE TATTOO says everything i need to know( i guarantee you she has a studded belt and writers sad shit on her arm),You throw this bitch in rikers and those dragon ladies will eat her alive.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS IS WHY OUR CULTURE IS A DIEING BREED.

I don't need to prove myself to you.

I don't "writers sad shit" on my arm.

I don't own a studded belt.

You don't have a sense of humor to see where a brass knuckle tattoo is hilarious.

It's fine.

I am sure your tattoo of a graff'ed out weed leaf is totally awesome.

There is a world of difference between emo and thrash.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to know the difference.

You spelled Ryker's wrong.

Along with various other words.

Such as 'dying"

They obviously didn't offer education classes when you did your stretch in prison.

Uh oh guys, I am in yur internetz killing yur culture..

Bitch, you can try to personally attack me all you want,You dont know me and what im about.Trust that i am a person who knows what im talking about and there are a few people on this board who know the deal like i said dont take it personal.You cant help it,Its just in your emo nature.You might have all these noobs geesed,But you aint shit in my book and deserve no respect.

All you niggas on her dick need to jump off,Fucking sheep.

It's good that I have the internet to find out who I really am.

I never in a million years would have thought myself to be emo.

With all the Dio and the King Diamond and the Municipal Waste and the Bones Brigade that I listen to.

I almost thought I was metal.

Good thing I have someone who knows the truth to point me in the right direction.

Should I start dating a dude that looks like a girl now.

And do I have to start buying my clothes at Hot Topic?

Is that where emos, I mean myself, buy clothes?

I just want to know how to be the best emo that I can be.

What bands should I listen to now that I am emo?

Sparta?

I don't know, this being emo thing is turning into a chore.

You don't respect me?

get real.

It looks like you opted to turn spell check on for that last message.

Good job.