I just bought a POOL

T.T Boy

with store credit. (fyi) (wink wink) (i hope you get it)

And the summer officially starts now!

4 feet deep, 20 feet wide, this pool is the perfect addition to living rent free,

and getting a free car. (not a crappy one either).

There are so many girls in bikinis around the house its getting out of control.

Ha, even a 17 year old. which was pretty creepy I must admit, but hey if your into banging kids, I guess its cool.

Although I think I spent about $300 in water filling it half way then having it not work and having to do it again. I wonder what like 4200 gallons of water costs? Oh well, fuck thirsty ethiopia, I have a pool.

Soooooooooo, if youre in my neck of the woods, holler on my myspace and come join the ultimate summer session going on right in TT's back yard. Hipsters and suburbanites coming together. Oh its Bliss. Except for sunstroke.

Seeking, a great pool side beer is Red Stripe.

Maybe ill post pictures! buuuuuuuut I cant even be fucked to send crew graffiti updates so 12oz is like at the bottom of my list. Maybe ill do a summer wrap up mega thread or something. Its been messy. to say the least.

Ciao.

TT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just spent a week house sitting a place with a saline pool. Taking a swim in the morning, after work, and on weekends reading and drinking gin and tonics or mojitos while floating around for hours made me feel like a million bucks. Add to that that you don't smell or feel like you're in chlorine. Then I went back to my apartment. The pool here had like 30 people in it everyday. I don't swim here...

Hahaha Ill send the flicks soon.

And Ill line up the rims in my garage and officially throw some D's

on this bitch.

Yeah its alot of sewing supplies, I mean credit.

Bring some assless chaps !@#$%! But you have to wear them in the pool with me!

thems the rules.

I just spent a week house sitting a place with a saline pool. Taking a swim in the morning, after work, and on weekends reading and drinking gin and tonics or mojitos while floating around for hours made me feel like a million bucks. Add to that that you don't smell or feel like you're in chlorine. Then I went back to my apartment. The pool here had like 30 people in it everyday. I don't swim here...

A saline pool is what, a salt water pool?